Even More 2008 Cadillac CTS spy shots

TCC's new spyshots

Cadillac's CTS sedan will be new for the 2008 model year. The next-generation CTS will be built on GM's rear-wheel-drive Sigma platform. This prototype, photographed at Germany's famous Nürburgring racetrack, gives a look at the dramatic styling of the new CTS.

Yeah, it has some pretty bad CGIs that even have the current wheels, butt he actual spy shots are good.

Interesting..I like the skinny taillights and veed decklid and rear bumper..I see it has the very short deck that is en vogue these days..

I'd be interested in seeing how a coupe would look with that front and rear..

The end product is pretty dreadful.  The front end is alright, but the rear with the skinny taillamps and old man proportions is  just hideous.  This could be the biggest flop of the year.

165499[/snapback]

Are you basing this assesment on the really poor MT photochop?

Are you basing this assesment on the really poor MT photochop?

165684[/snapback]

No he just has a big mouth or fat fingers.

"W" has more insight on the middle east then he has in automotive.

Edited by evok

Are we sure the license plate is moving to the bumper. I thought caddy's trend was to keep it on the trunk lid??

Nevermind that that's one of the worst renderings i've seen, but they forgot to photoshop or render in the CHMSL.

Edited by jbartley

Are we sure the license plate is moving to the bumper. I thought caddy's trend was to keep it on the trunk lid??

Nevermind that that's one of the worst renderings i've seen, but they forgot to photoshop or render in the CHMSL.

165727[/snapback]

The rear is not even close - I am sure a couple CG photo choppers could do a way better job and be 99% accurate. :AH-HA_wink:

The end product is pretty dreadful.  The front end is alright, but the rear with the skinny taillamps and old man proportions is  just hideous.  This could be the biggest flop of the year.

165499[/snapback]

You have to be kidding me. This is one of the worst chops I've ever seen.. well.. truth be told, I've seen much worse from Pop. Mechanics, and you think that this is what it will actually look like? Buddy, you need get your eyes examined or something.

europeans won't go for the thin taillights so it better not show up that way, that and i lose all interest in the car if they do.

keep the plate where it is and keep the nice big wide lamps, caddy unless you want to get ripped to high hell by euro car owners and buff books