07 SILVERADO Glimpse!!!

Posted Image

I found this on autodeadline.com

it says under the picture

Country music duo Big & Rich get a sneak preview of the all-new 2007 Chevrolet Silverado, that will make its world debut on August 2, 2006. Big & Rich got a glimpse of the Silverado at a special Chevrolet event prior to the start of the Major League Baseball All-Star Game in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Chevrolet is the official vehicle of Major League Baseball. (General Motors Photo/Lisa Kyle) (United States)

From what you can see, it looks awesome in Blue!!! :thumbsup:

Is there any way i can gain popularity on this website???? :P

Noooooooooo!!!! I cant help it, everytime i exit out of this box, it will sign me off :duh::P But hey, i thought people would actually be somewhat intrested in that pic!! :huh:

If it wasn't for that Damn CD/BP Beating me to the punch, i coulda made some Money! :lol:

Is there any way i can gain popularity on this website???? :P

166120[/snapback]

Dude you're alright IMO, your signature is very cool. :D

You logged off (jerk :P), but here's proof it was done.

Posted Image

Venseattle can verify.

166129[/snapback]

Wow. :lol:

Now he's totally popular! I'll bet if Paris Hilton knew that Cheers & Gears provided instant popularity, she'd have gone here, instead of making that, um, video...

This is a way less "invasive" way to get noticed.

I hadnt heard anything about the August 2nd debut until reading this thread, but ill let you guys know if I hear anything new. FYI, we're building a GMT-900 Silverado tonite :thumbsup:. Our factory is ready to start full production, but its still a few months out.

Edited by vineyard311

I hadnt heard anything about the August 2nd debut until reading this thread, but ill let you guys know if I hear anything new. FYI, we're building a GMT-900 Silverado tonite  :thumbsup:. Our factory is ready to start full production, but its still a few months out.

169235[/snapback]

Any news on when you're building a GMC Sierra????

Any news on when you're building a GMC Sierra????

169305[/snapback]

No, which is really wierd. Ive been trained on the 900's, but they dont have any Sierra's built up yet. Starting in august were going to begin producing about over 50 pre-production 900's.

Everything Ive hard about the sierra indicates completely different sheet metal though.

We had some problems with new machines yesterday, but the truck was succesfully built. It had a nice two-tone interior. :thumbsup:

Edited by vineyard311

No, which is really wierd. Ive been trained on the 900's, but they dont have any Sierra's built up yet. Starting in august were going to begin producing about over 50 pre-production 900's.

Everything Ive hard about the sierra indicates completely different sheet metal though.

We had some problems with new machines yesterday, but the truck was succesfully built. It had a nice two-tone interior.  :thumbsup:

169572[/snapback]

What plant do you work at? I'm assuming it's Oshawa or Fort Wayne. I'll be moving to Flint Assembly in August working on the HD's.

What plant do you work at? I'm assuming it's Oshawa or Fort Wayne.  I'll be moving to Flint Assembly in August working on the HD's.

171693[/snapback]

Now those are the ones I want to see!!! I hope they are a kick @$$$$$$ home run for the HD's. too bad it looks like I will not do the diesel because of all the extra emisions $$ cost and crap. I can't believe they would let the milage go DOWN in this day and age :hissyfit: