BV Is Gay, Did You Know?

Yeppers... and he is also single agained. :P

It just didnt work out between me and Erik. The distance killed us. We hadn't seen each other in about a month and half and barely talked at all anymore. So... I finally broke it off with him. He didn't really say much, so I cant say he didn't expect it in a way. And this is besides the fact that I ended up hooking up with a guy I had previously seen. It was one of those things I couldn't help. I wasnt getting what I needed from Erik. I mean, it's quite sad when straight guys will give you more affection than your own BF. So I just did and I don't regret it. I always meant to tell him, but like usual, he never had the time to talk with me. So, it was never told and the relationship was obviously over either way.

So yeah, I'm not single again. It's sort of nice... in a way, but I would like to get back into a relationship, hopefully with someone closer and more willing to be a BF. I have met one really awesome guy online, but he's in New Zealand so it makes it impossible. I think we could have something if we were able to hang out and talk in person. *sigh* Oh well... Here's to looking for whatever crap Brookville has. Yay.

yes, BV, we did know you're gay. Your sig only shouts it no less than three times everytime you post :P

anyway, sorry things didn't work out. chin up, kid. tomorrow's another day. :cheers:

[edit for spelling....stupid faulty keyboard.....grrrrrrr......]

Edited by Turbojett

Anyway, you seem more than ok with the Erik situation.  There'll be others, you'll see.

200783[/snapback]

Well, I've seen it coming for a long time now. At first, I do admit I was emotional about, hence anyone who saw a certain bullitin of mine around the time I got off my meds, and some mistaken it for being related. So, more or less, it's something I anticipated happening and something I decided to end, rather than just let it end itself.

He likes Coldplay?

200846[/snapback]

Oh hell no. Ew. :P

Since Croc is easily enough an adult. Also since he has some weird "humor" that is somehow squished into unpunctuated sentences with a lack of capitalization. Maybe he's intoxicated? He's usually not so immature sounding.

:AH-HA_wink:

Now, enough of the thread hijacking, pervs.

*AHEM*

Now, we know what you’re thinking….”What about the Lounge?” It’s true that topics in the Lounge don’t have to be about cars, and we’ll add that it’s not as important for Lounge topics to stay on topic or even contain proper English. However, it’s important that in the Lounge, fun, friendly, and easygoing should reign supreme. We have no intentions of renaming the Lounge into “The Battlefield”.

That brings us to our next point – personal feuds. It seems to be a growing problem on C&G, one that starts in the Lounge and spreads throughout the forums like beige Camries in a retirement community. It’s only natural that when you cram a couple of thousand people into one room, albeit a room located on the Internet, that there’s going to be a few personality clashes. The same rules for getting along with people in the real world apply to getting along with people on C&G. Treat everyone with RESPECT (as you would want to be treated), listen to what they are saying, and respond to them in a polite, inoffensive manner whether you agree with them or not.  If you do appear to be getting into a heated argument with another member, diffuse it by not carrying it any further. If need be, step away for a while and cool off, or talk to one of us about the problem.

196122[/snapback]

Oddly enough, the start of this thread reminds me of this little issue I am having with someone.

If you want some laughs and puzzled looks, I'll explain it.

It's pretty good, but certain details shall be spared.

OK, out with it MyerShift.  Inquiring minds want to know!

Z, Croc and I were actually having fun this morning, no fight!  At least I was.  He's not usually that drunk when he posts.

201424[/snapback]

Alrighty then. My bad. By all means carry on :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And no BV I'm certainly not drunk...nor was I when making those posts.

201234[/snapback]

Okay, just making sure. You're usually not one to have unpunctuated posts. :P

Wait. What? BV's gay AND single....damn and I'm with someone new already, pfft! Thanks again BV...you reallyyyyyyyy lost me this time, lol. :P

201521[/snapback]

Haha... uh... no. :D