Sign in to follow this  
Chris_Doane

One of the scarier things I've ever seen...

43 posts in this topic

These babies are on the north and south sides on Flint. One on them one the north side near the exit with the "Velvet Touch." Heh...evok can tell you about that place I bet. :lol: :AH-HA_wink:

The one on the south side is right across from the truck plant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by CD/BP

So you drove through Flint without the slightest concern of calling me for dinner or something? Bitch. :P

So you drove through Flint without the slightest concern of calling me for dinner or something? Bitch. :P

227424[/snapback]

Oh there, there sweet cheeks. I was at the Ford preview in Detroit.

So what ? !! The guy cant advertise in his own town ? I cant possibly question your motives for making this post........they are obvious....hows abouts growing up !

227432[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

So what ? !! The guy cant advertise in his own town ? I cant possibly question your motives for making this post........they are obvious....hows abouts growing up !

227432[/snapback]

How's about calming down?

Oh there, there sweet cheeks. I was at the Ford preview in Detroit.

227427[/snapback]

Oh, well you said you were on the north and south sides of Flint lol.

So, being that you were at the Ford preview, I'm guessing taking these pictures were approximately the only highlight of your night?

That's Buickman? I pictured him differently...older, grayer, and more crotchety-looking. He almost looks friendly there.

227424[/snapback]

He didn't want to get shot at or lose any of his possessions.

He didn't want to get shot at or lose any of his possessions.

227448[/snapback]

haha Yeah, because that nifty camera of his wouldn't be his anymore.

So, being that you were at the Ford preview, I'm guessing taking these pictures were approximately the only highlight of your night?

227442[/snapback]

Well, photos were not allowed for MOST of the day. All cameras were impounded during the "showroom of the future."

Edited by CD/BP

Guest YellowJacket894

Well, in any case, his Uncyclopedia biography could've shown you his questionable facade pictured alongside close friend O.J. That's months in advance, friends and neighbors.

Edited by YellowJacket894

227442[/snapback]

Not to mention about the only thing I CAN say was that I was there. Oh well...I also got to drive a hydrogen focus on the high speed course at the Dearborn Proving Grounds. That was pretty cool....and about all I can mention.

....there was a nice grilled chicken sandwich for lunch....

Edited by CD/BP

I really don't care to know what was for show there anyway. Their future seems just as exciting as Chrysler's future to me, which isn't very damn exciting..

I really don't care to know what was for show there anyway. Their future seems just as exciting as Chrysler's future to me, which isn't very damn exciting..

227476[/snapback]

Did I mention the chicken sandwich had what looked to be a nice peppercorn dressing on it?

I wonder if that was the Focus at the Emissions lab at there research center...

It was pretty cool looking at the working components.

Anyway the food they give you at some of those auto things is always good. Like the club sandwiches at the GM product showcase that one time.

But at the one show GM got cheap and offered Hot dogs.

I wonder if that was the Focus at the Emissions lab at there research center...

It was pretty cool looking at the working components.

It was the white one. They said it was the only one in existence that looked like that.

There is also a gray one being used by the city of Taylor.

I might of been

Did it have giant ford hydrogen vehicle decals on it?

if it did then it was that one.

yeah they talked about how fast it was off the line. On paper it sounded peppy. But the spokesman might have been bias.

yeah they talked about how fast it was off the line. On paper it sounded peppy. But the spokesman might have been bias.

227494[/snapback]

LOL oh "peppy" would be a generous term. But I did get it up to a few clicks below 80. The gov cuts its at 82 or 83.

Edited by CD/BP

oh.... when I read "BM" I thought somehting else. :blink: