F*** Detroit

capriceman

Lets see I go buy a nice radio for my car I stop at a store to go get a harness and stuff like that. The radio was under my seat with a coat over it and a coat chilling in the backseat. I get back to my car and i see this

Posted Image

My coats stolen and my new radio.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1138086674670

thats the radio and I totally for got about it until now but I looked and my f@#king pistol is in some guys hand. Some one just kill me

http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/index.jsp?l...tNumber=USP45CT this is what hurts the most. Im in for a long hall now.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1138086674670

thats the radio and I totally for got about it until now but I looked and my f@#king pistol is in some guys hand. Some one just kill me

http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/index.jsp?l...tNumber=USP45CT this is what hurts the most. Im in for a long hall now.

I hope you made a police report about it and made a mention the gun was in the car was stolen as well.

EDIT: another thing, was it loaded?

Edited by mjdecker

Yeah Detroit is nothing to be proud of with all the crime, you have to make your house and car look like a piece of $h! so no one breaks in. Around here if you have a Carhart chilling in your car (convenient place to throw it when getting coffee or running in homedepot) they will steal the $h!. If I would of caught the guy I would cap the mother f@#ker with my glock...

I hope you made a police report about it and made a mention the gun was in the car was stolen as well.

EDIT: another thing, was it loaded?

I made a report with the DPD (what a joke) My gun will probably be in water at the belle isle bridge after some one gets shot with it.

Yeah it was loaded with illegal hollow tips. i will just leave that part out.

Damn... that is enought to ruin your holidays. :(

Hollow points? You do not fu*k around do you?!?!

Might as well, if they're worth shooting just blow

them into small pieces of chum. Dead muggers/

pedophiles/car jackers can not file lawsuits

against their victims who were trying to defend

themselves, I believe in hollow points too.

That really makes me feel great going to live in Detroit for schooling, but at least my car will be in a parking garage with security, anything important will be in the trunk, and plus, there are cars much, much nicer and more expensive than mine (like Audis, Impreza WRX's, and GTI's).

I was on 8 mile around Hover. Theres no way they would have known the radio was in there. thats sad when you break into a car for a coat.

yeah same here radio 120 on sale and the window to get replaced by a shop 158. but I'm going to repair in my self.

Dude, Cap, that just sucks..... :censored:

I 've noticed people are stealing blind around here, and it's not just in the D anymore...

At work I've already had an someone try to break into the beater....

I only drive the wagon to work now...

One of my co-workers went to Greektown, only to have his mailbu with all his stuff (500 bucks worth of CDS and speakers-well

hidden) gone when he came back.

They just found his Bu' in front of a drug house on the east side of Detroit...trashed so bad, they are going to total it out....

Hopfeully you don't see your gun on TV tonight....

Damn... that is enought to ruin your holidays. :(

Hollow points? You do not fu*k around do you?!?!

Might as well, if they're worth shooting just blow

them into small pieces of chum. Dead muggers/

pedophiles/car jackers can not file lawsuits

against their victims who were trying to defend

themselves, I believe in hollow points too.

You have to around here...

yeah well its a shame at least i still have my car.

But I'm out of a $1,200 pistol that I liked. For now i have to carry my old Browning Hi-Po

Any one need a silencer for a .45 HK pistol lol.

I sent out my applications for my new pistol today. Get the approval next week and i have to go talk to the Gun dealer to see whats new.

yeah well its a shame at least i still have my car.

But I'm out of a $1,200 pistol that I liked. For now i have to carry my old Browning Hi-Po

Any one need a silencer for a .45 HK pistol lol.

I sent out my applications for my new pistol today. Get the approval next week and i have to go talk to the Gun dealer to see whats new.

Me... :wavey:

I never planned to own a gun...though it looks like its giong to happen anyways...

Whats next gang violence in Plymouth?

Just go up to the police station and ask about CCW classes Carrying concealed weapons permit. So you no the law about it. Not to just start going down to Detroit and burning down crack houses.

A very good cheap gun is Ruger .22 pistol. There a blast to shoot too. its not over kill either. around $280-$340.

http://www.ruger-firearms.com/Firearms/FAS...e%20Autoloading

Besides the fact Dallas is going to kill em' this weekend?

wouldnt count on it... Dallas will win... but dont expect a blowout... they're on a downhill slide and i expect them to be out of the playoffs after the first game

but back to the actual thread... sorry to hear about that CM... hope everything works out for you and at the very least the asshole who did this is caught and prosecuted

hope everything works out for you and at the very least the asshole who did this is caught and prosecuted

I wish too but last year Detroit had 704 unsolved murders. larceny from my car has no priority.