Crap........(Well, not anymore)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get an old 240z, 260z, 280z.

nah those don't do anything for me

Used Crossfire? It's an old Mercedes but with Chrysler resale value.

That's what Cory said last night too. But....nah I dont think so.

Ive been looking at the Z4, S2000 and Cooper S so far.

Cooper S, then put me in your will...then wait for natural causes (or a lead pipe) to finish you off. I get the car I want for nothing out of pocket. Win-win!

I know where you can get a slightly damaged Solstice. You may even be able to get some money back by recycling all of the empty beer bottles sitting in the passenger seat.

But seriously, Z4, I didn't like them when they came out (I still love the Z3) but they have grown on me. The coupe is hot too, but probably pricier than you want to go.

Cooper S, then put me in your will...then wait for natural causes (or a lead pipe) to finish you off. I get the car I want for nothing out of pocket. Win-win!

I know where you can get a slightly damaged Solstice. You may even be able to get some money back by recycling all of the empty beer bottles sitting in the passenger seat.

But seriously, Z4, I didn't like them when they came out (I still love the Z3) but they have grown on me. The coupe is hot too, but probably pricier than you want to go.

Yea I do like the Z4 coupe a lot, but like you said it's too much.

The Cooper S is looking kinda good. Low miles 2006 modesl can be had for $22-24k

Heh...I'm getting a little ADHD with this whole thing at this point. Oooh nice Z4 here! Wait, sweet Cooper S there! :wacko::breakdance:

Edited by Chris_Doane

If you keep it light on the options (you'd probably have to special order to get a stripper model) you can get a new Cooper S for under $25k.

Just ask yourself if you really want to get another vehicle, and if so, what purpose would it have? If you want a 365 car, go with the Mini, more practical day to day, if you want a weekender, go for the Z4. Or split the difference and get a Cooper S vert.

Edited by Satty

How's that?

You know you want one.... rice it out... put in a stereo system that consists of just bass, and the rattling sounds of the vanity plate holders.

:rolleyes:

Im about the least gay, gay dude ever though.

Bring it on... I bet I could win that contest :AH-HA_wink:

I'd rather have a non-working Bell helicopter along the lines

of the one Fly posted than ever own a Honda. At least the

S2000 is RWD but haivng to rev. to 9000RPM to get as much

torque as I get in my Cadillac @ 750RPM on 7 cylinder gets

very annoying VERY quick for me. Every one I've driven has

dissapointed me, even comfort aside.

i know what you mean... i've been thinking about a 2nd car too... been looking at the old z3 based m roadster. it can be had for not a lot of money, looks cool and has a good amount of aftermarket support. for me it would basically be used for a weekend/weeknight toy.

if i was looking for something around $25k i would look at basically what you are looking at plus used boxster s and a basic solstice gxp (i would imagine with the gm discount it would run about that).

http://cars.kbb.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?...leadExists=true

So its a tad more than you want to spend but totally worth the loan.

Or what about Vette's? Not your thing? you can get in a C5 for very cheap these days.

http://cars.kbb.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?...eadExists=false

Looks clean.

Edited by capriceman

its no Vanquish but its in your price range.

SSR?

Bentley Turbo R ?

Lotus Elise? its 29k but its a bad ass car.

• 6 months later...

Well I was almost set to move on a preowned Z4 this summer...then I experienced the quattro system in an A6 press car I had for a week. Maybe I could get a red TT coupe with magnaride for one of my lungs? What's a lung go for on the black market these days?

Just get a GTI or R32. Same car. :lol:

I hate the vert but the Z4 coupe looks pretty nice if a bit busy along the sides...but I hear the suspension tuning is...well..what suspension tuning? It's like riding without shocks or springs!

Couper S sounds like fun, but the S2000 would also be a good choice for it's nice chassis. You could always get one used, have the same car as what you'd want new, and save the money!

Consider a 300ZX?

What about a first gen Viper? :P