Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

what make..

The imports way out number the domestics in Toronto. Five years ago, that clearly was not the case. Being a masochist, I love to count a line of cars parked at the side of the street at random. Never do the Big Three account for more than 30% of the total in the street - and often they consist of 8 year old Caravans or Cavaliers. GM is tied with Toyota in SALES in the greater Toronto area, but I can feel that we are sinking. Outside Toronto, things are vastly different. YOu see a lot more Chevs and Fords.

Buicks and Oldses. Disproportionate comapred to anywhere else in the country I bet. That's not to say Fords and Chevies don't outnumber Buicks and Oldsmobiles (they do), but any given moment, if you're in Tampa Bay, there's a Buick or Olds just over your shoulder. That's the way it should be, IMO.

A little of everything, but the most common around here (metro Denver area) have to be Hondas, Toyotas, and lots and lots of Subuarus and Audis....(AWD is very popular here), and plenty of BMWs also... at least in the areas I frequent (downtown, Cherry Creek, and the southeast suburbs (Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills, Englewood, Centennial). For SUVs, I see a lot of Toyotas but also a lot of domestics (esp. Jeeps & GM full-sizers (Yukons, Tahoes, 'Burbans). Edited by moltar

back in my native city of fort worth it would just depend on where you were, i lived in the barrio so it was basically a bunch of domestics...mostly f-150's and silverado's with all that damn plastic junk on em <_< ....and small wheels, although last time i was down there i saw quite a few full sizers with dubs

Well... here in good ol' Brookville, Pa...Chevy is by far the most popular. Pontiac takes second pretty easily. Ford is behind it as well as Dodge and Buick. Basically... a bunch of Domestics. To put things into perspective, I see more Cadillacs than I do Toyotas and Hondas combined. Toyota is quickly gaining popularity, though.

Albany NY area has a good mix but of course lots of Camrys less Accords, then lots of GM's Fords Chryslers. Oldsmobile were plentiful but are now fading from view as "planned". Lots of SUVs but who pays attention to what they are, there all Blazers to me. Theres a few Audi and VW dealers that have done well around here, lower volumn but they sell. The big problem around here is Hyundia, we have a dealer that does a huge salethon in august. His goal is 1000 cars, he comes close and that must really hurt other dealers. Hyundia is gonna be tuff to compete with with that 10/100,000 and low prices plus salethons = trouble.

At home, it's mostly domestics, especially Ford and Chevy. At school, the ones I see most are Honda, Toyota, and VW. Then the richer kids drive BMW or Audi. There is also one 1950s Cadillac Coupe Deville that I see around campus sometimes. It really stands out amidst the background of compact sedans.