Well I set up my office on Friday

Well I set up my office on Friday. I hung the Ancient Egyptian papyruses and placed the various Egyptian gods and goddesses thoughout my office. As those here that know me well I am quite the Egyptophile, however everyone wanted to touch and feel my "Bob", They liked to see me wobble it. I was very surprised. :smilewide:

This was a Christmas gift from my wife last year.

See my "Bob" here: http://www.brookstone.com/store/product.asp?pid=532994

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

That's cool...about the only interesting things I have in my cube at work is my red Swingline stapler and my Initech coffee mug.

LOL, I JUST watched that tonight! :AH-HA_wink:

That's cool...about the only interesting things I have in my cube at work is my red Swingline stapler and my Initech coffee mug.

If you could go ahead, and have those TPS reports ready, that'd be gre-e-e-a-a-a-a-a-t.

Edited by Captainbooyah

Ladies and gentlemen, it appears Borger has unwittingly revealed the secret behind his constant use of the phrase "tick tock". It has nothing to do with Pontiac. He's obsessed by a daggone Weeble clock! :lol:

I don't want a visit by the sexual harassement panda :AH-HA_wink:

I went to a Portuguese restaurant in Montreal tonight. It wasn't sexual, but they "harassed" me...in that they were pretty damn rude! :angry: The Bife Portuguesa was good, though. The end result: no tip and a bolt toward the door.

Back to the thread, who's looking to feel me? :huh:

Edited by trinacriabob

I'm not quite sure I know what sexual harassement panda is. Remember English is not my 1st language. :scratchchin:

I present to you, Sexual Harassment Panda:

Posted Image

I went to a Portuguese restaurant in Montreal tonight. It wasn't sexual, but they "harassed" me...in that they were pretty damn rude! :angry: The Bife Portuguesa was good, though. The end result: no tip and a bolt toward the door.

We're bastards! :smilewide: Edited by ZL-1

I present to you, Sexual Harassment Panda:

Posted Image

We're bastards! :smilewide:

Believe me, I've bumped into some real coarse Greek immigrants running restaurants with zero people skills (they take the prize, even though I like their food) as well as some Sicilians (o lixo dos Italianos and, unfortunately, my relatives) who are just as brusque.

I was expecting a bobble-head Lutz.