Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

GM Previews SEMA Concepts - Buick Enclave Urban CEO

Flybrian

50 Cent, Jerome Williams to Reveal Custom Show Cars at SEMA
General Motors Buick-Pontiac-GMC (BPG) divisions
Posted Image

GM's BPG divisions will host a by-invitation-only media/VIP afterglow party on the eve of the annual Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Show (SEMA) to reveal six new custom vehicles.
  • Pontiac G8 by 50 Cent
  • Sierra HD Denali Concept
  • Jerome William's Urban CEO Buick Enclave
  • Custom Motor Sports Buick Enclave
  • Mitek Corp. Buick Enclave
Monday, October 29 | Wynn Las Vegas, LaFite Ballroom

• 2 weeks later...

looks like a very bad photoshop to me...

Don't get me wrong, I actually like the single color styling (as opposed to the 2-tone the enclave usually sports). I like the idea with the grill, too. I like the look and idea of 5-spoke rims, I just don't like those 5-spoke rims.

Good ideas, just poor execution, especially in the case of the edited photo itself.

Can't wait to see the 'fidy' G6...

Like Pontiac hasn't got enough image problems already... Wait 'til the press gets ahold of this sh*t.

I certainly hope they have more than this for SEMA...

Looks like they're really 1) capitalizing on the Enclave popularity and 2) Pushing the crap out of Buick again (Neither is a bad idea, IMO)

I like the idea of a Sierra HD Denali.

• 2 weeks later...