-

GM1

As usual, they look better real world...including that 2LT one with the last gen Malibu SS wheels. They "fit" the look of the car perfectly, and look great.

Plus...further relief to still know it's a V6 and again see ONLY the lovely 3.6L OHC under the hood and not the rental special 3.5L growler anymore. Now, if that had just happened a few years ago :rolleyes:

The Malibu should take all of what is good about the Aura, but also gives it more detailed body proportions and a bit better interior in some ways, plus a better model spread, etc. Should do well...and effectively kill the V6 Impalas with less room and ancient bits underneath, except to Enterprise.

worst.... angle.....EVER!

Posted Image

I agree. The flat slab sided generic look combined with the ugly taillights really are a turn off. The lack of bodyside moldings, rear seat armrest and overhead assist handles in a car that costs well over 28K is lamentable and charging $295.00 to get red paint on the upper models must have even Honda and Toyota laughing.

As usual, they look better real world...including that 2LT one with the last gen Malibu SS wheels. They "fit" the look of the car perfectly, and look great.

Plus...further relief to still know it's a V6 and again see ONLY the lovely 3.6L OHC under the hood and not the rental special 3.5L growler anymore. Now, if that had just happened a few years ago :rolleyes:

The Malibu should take all of what is good about the Aura, but also gives it more detailed body proportions and a bit better interior in some ways, plus a better model spread, etc. Should do well...and effectively kill the V6 Impalas with less room and ancient bits underneath, except to Enterprise.

I have to disagree with you on the look of last gen Malibu SS/Cobalt SS wheels. GM should have come out with a lot better wheel than that instead of relying on what they had sitting around. Its a brand new car that deserves a brand new wheel. Why keep a detail of any indication of the old crap they were churning out?!

I have to disagree with you on the look of last gen Malibu SS/Cobalt SS wheels. GM should have come out with a lot better wheel than that instead of relying on what they had sitting around. Its a brand new car that deserves a brand new wheel. Why keep a detail of any indication of the old crap they were churning out?!

Those wheels were only on the old Malibu SS and I think they sold about 7 of those in the last few years so I think they can pass for an all new wheel.

Why does the black one have Cobalt SS NA wheels?

Those wheels come with the "Engine package" on the LT2. The 4-cylinder has cool 5 spokes that are much better looking, imo.

I went looking for some Malibu's yesterday, but only came away with a brochure from one of the dealers.