Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

2008 North American International Auto Show

30 posts in this topic

This show will be here before you know it. Who's going? I will be there for the industry preview on on the 16th and 17th and I will also be there a couple of other days during the public show too. I will have my bullet proof vest on in case you Holden fans take a shot at me. :smilewide:

LINK: http://www.naias.com/

This show will be here before you know it. Who's going? I will be there for the industry preview on on the 16th and 17th and I will also be there a couple of other days during the public show too. I will have my bullet proof vest on in case you Holden fans take a shot at me. :smilewide:

LINK: http://www.naias.com/

Any BIG news you would like to share with us?

Any BIG news you would like to share with us?

Now what kind of surprise would that be for you young man? I bet you want to know what your Christmas presents will be too, don't you? :P

Now what kind of surprise would that be for you young man? I bet you want to know what your Christmas presents will be too, don't you? :P

Santa I have been supernice so far, so that is only one thing I would like to have.

haha Nah, just implying that anybody who doesn't think I'll be there is a fool... Not you in particular. :P

Edited by NOS2006

haha Nah, just implying that anybody who doesn't think I'll be there is a fool... Not you in particular. :P

Guess who I'm bringing with me NOS? No, it's not my Mother-In-Law either! :smilewide:

Guess who I'm bringing with me NOS? No, it's not my Mother-In-Law either! :smilewide:

haha Which days are you going again? ;) Just kidding.. but sweet. I might have to run into ya. I've met a few people at NAIAS before from here.

For the first time in my life, I will be flying out to see the show. I will be coming in early for a chance to check out the Ren Center and other Detroit sights.

Any chance you guys have time to show me & a friend around? Any decent low cost suggestions for a hotel (or a location of town to get one).

I say every year I'd love to go, but it won't happen. I think everyone who goes should wear their bulletproof vests, not just wacky Holden haters.

Bulletproof vests? Don't you put that on me, Ricky Bobby! haha

Dsuupr, as for finding a cheap hotel, I wish you luck on finding any hotel. Being less than two months away, I have a feeling many are already packed.. but I would check out travelocity or something online to find that kind of information.

As for the show, as usual I'm going to try to make it out the very first morning it's open to the public, and I usually stay late (until around 6 or 7) to get tons of pictures and brochures. PM me and let me know a little closer to the time if you want to meet up for lunch or something and I'll get back to you with my number and better info.

Edited by NOS2006

two years ago I booked a room in the Ren Center about 2 weeks before the show.... wasn't terribly expensive either

When I went I stayed in Hotel Ponchatrain and it was literally right across the street from Cobo. It was maybe a 90 second walk. Very convenient.

My concern on the hotels is staying in a dangerous area, or being miles away from the show.

This close to show time, you're probably going to be stuck. Might as well stay in Windsor.

haha Which days are you going again? ;) Just kidding.. but sweet. I might have to run into ya. I've met a few people at NAIAS before from here.

Well she is a great asset as I climb that corporate ladder, especially at parties, she's great at small talk. Run into us with that wide collar of yours? :P

Funny, I was just thinking about how we are overdue for an NOS' collar joke around here. :AH-HA_wink:

I wish I could go, but Detroit is too far of a drive and I always have classes going on. It sucks here because all the good auto shows are so far away (Det, NY, LA).

I wish I could go, but Detroit is too far of a drive and I always have classes going on. It sucks here because all the good auto shows are so far away (Det, NY, LA).

Screw those shows, come to Delaware we had our 1st one last year, at the Riverfront in Wilmington! :rotflmao:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0