Flybrian

Next GMT-360s

111 posts in this topic

If things appear as they appeared, then no one will be complaining about the Trailblazer having a second-rate interior. And if the TB is anything to go by, there will be shock and awe at the Envoy

Very cryptic, Fly. Can you please clarify? Have you seen these vehicles somewhere? Are they still BOF, or are they... something else?

Very cryptic, Fly.  Can you please clarify?  Have you seen these vehicles somewhere?  Are they still BOF, or are they... something else?

[post="29743"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

in RE to the interior, let's just say CHROMIUM_STEEL would be satisfied.

Is this an interior refresh we can expect for the current TB, or will the current TB be totally redone for '07, '08?

ocnblu4@comcast.net. kthx! :)

QUIT PLAYING!!!!!!! This thread is worthless without pics, or at least some more info!!!!!!!! This could decide if I'm going to buy something now, or wait until the next gen TB comes out. :angry: In the words of Eric Cartman, "I hate you guys."

The new 360's are supposed to be out about a year from now. I'm guessing you guys have seen some bootleg pics.

The same media preview that was available to well umm the media was something that was found many months ago. Obvious legal reasons keep it underwraps. But......to add what they said......the company is going to kick some serious ass later in the decade. Toyota has nothing on GM. Interior, exterior, or powertrain. GM has the very first dual hybrid system coming out in '07. Toyota runs a single mode version. Things will be interesting here on C&G in the next few months.

The same media preview that was available to well umm the media was something that was found many months ago.

Obvious legal reasons keep it underwraps. But......to add what they said......the company is going to kick some serious ass later in the decade.

Toyota has nothing on GM. Interior, exterior, or powertrain. GM has the very first dual hybrid system coming out in '07. Toyota runs a single mode version.

Things will be interesting here on C&G in the next few months.

[post="29831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Music to my ears.

You people not sharing pictures, you're mean, really mean. You know what I mean? Edited by 4gm

I guess if we really want to see it, we might have to wait for Autolie's "exclusive shots". Let someone else do the (illegal) stuff, and we'll just watch the show.

the interior is pretty damn choice. its exactly the level of quality and design that chevrolet should have across its lineup.

If things appear as they appeared, then no one will be complaining about the Trailblazer having a second-rate interior. And if the TB is anything to go by, there will be shock and awe at the Envoy

[post="29741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Things change. Information gets old very fast in this business.

http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif Just wait and see!
(Actually, I have no idea what it looks like... :( )

[post="29948"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Exactly!

From what Flybrian said, the new Trailblazer's interior doesn't sound very impressive. I think if it looks more like the new tahoe's interior rather then the current TB, it will be good enough for me. The current one is just awkward. I would know. My sister just bought one. One quick question for those who have seen the pics: How does it stack up in terms of interior design. Does the dash have an original shape? Edited by Cadillacfan85

From what Flybrian said, the new Trailblazer's interior doesn't sound very impressive.  I think if it looks more like the new tahoe's interior rather then the current TB, it will be good enough for me.  The current one is just awkward.  I would know.  My sister just bought one.
One quick question for those who have seen the pics:  How does it stack up in terms of interior design.  Does the dash have an original shape?

[post="30057"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't you know how to read? GM is not going to invest a lot of resourses into a market that is seriously retrenching. Look at sales, the market is evolving. 3 bucks a gallon for gas is not going to sustain or maintain growth in the mid sized BOF suv market. Edited by evok

From what Flybrian said, the new Trailblazer's interior doesn't sound very impressive.  I think if it looks more like the new tahoe's interior rather then the current TB, it will be good enough for me.  The current one is just awkward.  I would know.  My sister just bought one.
One quick question for those who have seen the pics:  How does it stack up in terms of interior design.  Does the dash have an original shape?

[post="30057"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I got the complete opposite from Evok. When can we expect to see legal pics of the next gen GMT-360?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor