Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake Noble

Something I learned today ...

53 posts in this topic

Pepsi from Mexico tastes better than Pepsi from the U.S.

(But neither one is as good as Coke.)

I prefer water. :P

Good. You do not want to be addicted to caffeine (as well as nicotine) in the way that I am. :P:)

where i live, in the grocery store they an ethnic section with coke from mexico in glass bottles. i oughta try it.

where i live, in the grocery store they an ethnic section with coke from mexico in glass bottles. i oughta try it.

This reminds me, the glass bottle my South of the Border Pepsi came in was actually quite old, probably of a late 1970s vintage.

Good. You do not want to be addicted to caffeine (as well as nicotine) in the way that I am.

Been there, done that. :P

I used to be a huge Diet Pepsi drinker. Diet Pepsi in the morning, Diet Pepsi in the afternoon, Diet Pepsi at night. Pretty much the only thing I drank until I stopped drinking it suddenly and went on a water binge.

Been there, done that. :P

I used to be a huge Diet Pepsi drinker. Diet Pepsi in the morning, Diet Pepsi in the afternoon, Diet Pepsi at night. Pretty much the only thing I drank until I stopped drinking it suddenly and went on a water binge.

Diet Pepsi? Pffft. My days here recently, and on an infrequent basis before that, mostly begin with an ice cold, blue bottle of Bawls, which is the only drink to have the words/warning "high caffeine" plastered right on the front of it, in a tastefully small print. :P

energy.jpg

Edited by YellowJacket894

I don't know if I could ever be seen in public with Bawls in my mouth, to be honest...

Good. You do not want to be addicted to caffeine (as well as nicotine) in the way that I am. :P:)

One drawback to being addicted to caffeine...the need to go the bathroom and that can be a challenge sometimes....last weekend in driving from Phoenix to Denver, I had a selection of bottled water, Starbucks mocha and double shot cold coffee, and Red Bull to keep me going... unfortunately, every hour or so I was looking for a bathroom (the ones in NM aren't that great).

This could be the start of another thread--favorite road trip foods and beverages. I love road trips. Esp. in the Southwest where everything is so far apart and the vistas quite often spectacular.

Edited by moltar

I don't know if I could ever be seen in public with Bawls in my mouth, to be honest...

:rotflmao:

My Bawls are my Bawls and what I choose to do regarding them is not of anyone else's concern! :smilewide:

Energy drinks do nothing for me. Also, diet any soda sucks compared to the original. Coke is perfection and any variation of it is messing with perfection. :P

Diet Pepsi? Pffft. My days here recently, and on an infrequent basis before that, mostly begin with an ice cold, blue bottle of Bawls, which is the only drink to have the words/warning "high caffeine" plastered right on the front of it, in a tastefully small print. :P

energy.jpg

i've heard blue bawls are horrible :lol:

i've heard blue bawls are horrible :lol:

Not so. And, actually, Red Bawls are good, too. :AH-HA_wink:

cherry.jpg

Dodgefan is right, though. After my mornings have passed, nothing is better than warding away my impending energy crash with a nice, cold bottle of Coca Cola. 8)

Coca-cola? No thanks. Gimme an ice cold RC Cola any day of the week...

Give me some Surge, Vanilla Coke, Pitch Black Mt Dew, Game Fuel Mt Dew, or Revolution Mt Dew and I'll be set.

Give me some Surge, Vanilla Coke, Pitch Black Mt Dew, Game Fuel Mt Dew, or Revolution Mt Dew and I'll be set.

I know Surge is what would eventually become Vault with its origins in Europe, and I also know the rest of those, but I have never heard of Revolution Mountain Dew. :huh:

Edited by YellowJacket894

I used to drink this water until some asshole put up a sign:

funnypicture3384957492hl5.jpg

:lol:

Game Fuel sucked, I still have a can of it. Never heard of Revolution though. I love Code Red.

Mexican Cokes, the glass bottled ones that use sugar cane, not HFCS, rule.

(They make both kinds.)

Edited by empowah

Game Fuel Mountain Dew?! Is that for hard-playing L/-\N_g@|\/|3rZ? :P

Edited by Captainbooyah

Yeah I've never actually tasted Revolution Mt Dew but it sounds the best tasting out of the three flavors that are being voted on to be the new flavor, the other two being Voltage and Supernova.

I know Surge is what would eventually become Vault with its origins in Europe, and I also know the rest of those, but I have never heard of Revolution Mountain Dew. :huh:

Yeah, I'm only familiar with regular Mountain Dew and the Red Alert Mountain Dew. Tried a diet Dew once, not bad. I used to drink Mountain Dew all the time, but I've pretty much given up sodas.

the pitch black dew was just a limited run deal, i had some it wasnt too pleasant like a blueberry raspberry to me, game fuel was released back when halo 3 launched kinda as a promotional.

Not so. And, actually, Red Bawls are good, too. :AH-HA_wink:

cherry.jpg

Dodgefan is right, though. After my mornings have passed, nothing is better than warding away my impending energy crash with a nice, cold bottle of Coca Cola. 8)

nah, i was kidding about that, when i worked at office depot a guy went out west and brought us back a case of the things. one of my coworkers walked in picked up a bottle read the label and grabbed his crotch and said "man i hate blue bawls"

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0