Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

dang! sweet!

45 posts in this topic

Mixed fruit is the best. Especially when you go hunting for the one, solitary cherry.

I like Pineapple on Pizza once in awhile...

Chris

Chris

I love pineapple w/ ham (or pineapple w/ turkey ham on a kosher pizza) on a pizza occasionally.

:yuck:

It's meat for me!

I like an all veggie pizza once in awhile actually...

Chris

reg, I'll bet you'll be tasting sweet tonight... ahem...:AH-HA_wink:

Yeah, but I was under the impression that you had to eat a $h!-ton, and on a regular basis too.

What's weird is, after eating broccoli or asparagus as part of one meal, my pee smells markedly strong and different, and from what I understand, it's the same for the other stuff, thus the pineapple thing supposedly works as quickly. I won't be posting realtime results of any experiments, of course.

Ham & pineapple pizza is good, and pineapple smoothies with tofu and yogurt (more yogurt, tofu scares me after reading about its effect on hormone production) in the blender are yum sometimes.

Chris

My favorite pizza:

cheese with pineapple!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"When you kiss your little baby, you've kissed the face of God" ... Kenny Rogers/Wynonna ... 'Mary, Did You Know?'

reg, I'll bet you'll be tasting sweet tonight... ahem...:AH-HA_wink:

i mentioned to my wife i had the big tub of pineapple, but no takers.

her loss i guess. :) maybe i will have to become a guy guy LOL

What's weird is, after eating broccoli or asparagus as part of one meal, my pee smells markedly strong and different, and from what I understand, it's the same for the other stuff, thus the pineapple thing supposedly works as quickly. I won't be posting realtime results of any experiments, of course.

Ham & pineapple pizza is good, and pineapple smoothies with tofu and yogurt (more yogurt, tofu scares me after reading about its effect on hormone production) in the blender are yum sometimes.

yup those green gassy veggies and also coffee are taste killers. i've heard that snickers and pineapple are among the most 'fruitful' remedies.

um, not that i would know first hand though. IYKWIM.

Edited by regfootball

BTW, whole pineapples 2 for 6 bucks at the store this week.! WOOHOO!

favorite part of eating pineapple. it's so sweet, but slightly acidic. but then you always end up getting a bunch of it all over, it's so juicy.

Edited by regfootball

reg, do you have pineapple juice stuck in your goat hedge?:huh:

i mentioned to my wife i had the big tub of pineapple, but no takers.

her loss i guess. :) maybe i will have to become a guy guy LOL

it's not gay if you're not doing the sucking.

oh come on, i know that. i was just saying it's been awhile, so much so, that i may need to expand my horizons as far as getting that part of the deal. i.e. 'think outside the box' for me. LOL

bfore y'all get judgmental on me, the mrs is knocked up again and happens to be one of those that just isnt into that kinda of stuff when she is. and other women aren't available as an option to jump in for mop up duty. up until that though, you had better be in great cardio shape, iykwim. cause it might fall off.

urban legend is that woman get randy when preggers, a lot do, but mine is one that her appetite goes down once the seed has been planted. with women, you learn some things are biological and hormonal.

sounds like you should have gotten snipped.

again, the agreement and what we both want as the commited couple was either 2 or 3 kids.

i aint gettin younger, had to do it or deal with the breaking of the trust.

and in truth, i want to also. just that it got put off way too long. GRRRRR. time and money goes too fast and lose sense of what priorities really are.

in a perfect world i would be game for 3 or 4, but that assumes a younger version of ME, and a good enough job and economy for me to make tons of money so she can be june cleaver if she wants, and we can afford all the expenses and time that are required to raising kids. so as a couple that was what we're built around, and its all worth it, even if 'return to greatness' is delayed and underfunded.

there was a few pockets when she was prego last time where she got randy streaks, but on the whole, not very much so in comparison to the 'trying to conceive' period before hand. talk about a horny woman! guys maybe you had one of those too. can't get enough if what she really wants is the seed.

Speaking of having kids and biological clocks, I have many friends that had starter marriages in their 20s w/ no kids. They re-marry in their mid 30s to someone their age or older, and now find themselves in their late 30s w/ wives in their late 30s-early 40s trying to have their 1st kids (not easy, and often expensive, I hear).

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0