dang! sweet!

regfootball

What's weird is, after eating broccoli or asparagus as part of one meal, my pee smells markedly strong and different, and from what I understand, it's the same for the other stuff, thus the pineapple thing supposedly works as quickly. I won't be posting realtime results of any experiments, of course.

Ham & pineapple pizza is good, and pineapple smoothies with tofu and yogurt (more yogurt, tofu scares me after reading about its effect on hormone production) in the blender are yum sometimes.

I like Pineapple on Pizza once in awhile...

Chris

My favorite pizza:

cheese with pineapple!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"When you kiss your little baby, you've kissed the face of God" ... Kenny Rogers/Wynonna ... 'Mary, Did You Know?'

What's weird is, after eating broccoli or asparagus as part of one meal, my pee smells markedly strong and different, and from what I understand, it's the same for the other stuff, thus the pineapple thing supposedly works as quickly. I won't be posting realtime results of any experiments, of course.

Ham & pineapple pizza is good, and pineapple smoothies with tofu and yogurt (more yogurt, tofu scares me after reading about its effect on hormone production) in the blender are yum sometimes.

yup those green gassy veggies and also coffee are taste killers. i've heard that snickers and pineapple are among the most 'fruitful' remedies.

um, not that i would know first hand though. IYKWIM.

Edited by regfootball

oh come on, i know that. i was just saying it's been awhile, so much so, that i may need to expand my horizons as far as getting that part of the deal. i.e. 'think outside the box' for me. LOL

bfore y'all get judgmental on me, the mrs is knocked up again and happens to be one of those that just isnt into that kinda of stuff when she is. and other women aren't available as an option to jump in for mop up duty. up until that though, you had better be in great cardio shape, iykwim. cause it might fall off.

urban legend is that woman get randy when preggers, a lot do, but mine is one that her appetite goes down once the seed has been planted. with women, you learn some things are biological and hormonal.

sounds like you should have gotten snipped.

again, the agreement and what we both want as the commited couple was either 2 or 3 kids.

i aint gettin younger, had to do it or deal with the breaking of the trust.

and in truth, i want to also. just that it got put off way too long. GRRRRR. time and money goes too fast and lose sense of what priorities really are.

in a perfect world i would be game for 3 or 4, but that assumes a younger version of ME, and a good enough job and economy for me to make tons of money so she can be june cleaver if she wants, and we can afford all the expenses and time that are required to raising kids. so as a couple that was what we're built around, and its all worth it, even if 'return to greatness' is delayed and underfunded.

there was a few pockets when she was prego last time where she got randy streaks, but on the whole, not very much so in comparison to the 'trying to conceive' period before hand. talk about a horny woman! guys maybe you had one of those too. can't get enough if what she really wants is the seed.

Speaking of having kids and biological clocks, I have many friends that had starter marriages in their 20s w/ no kids. They re-marry in their mid 30s to someone their age or older, and now find themselves in their late 30s w/ wives in their late 30s-early 40s trying to have their 1st kids (not easy, and often expensive, I hear).

Speaking of having kids and biological clocks, I have many friends that had starter marriages in their 20s w/ no kids. They re-marry in their mid 30s to someone their age or older, and now find themselves in their late 30s w/ wives in their late 30s-early 40s trying to have their 1st kids (not easy, and often expensive, I hear).

Not calling you on it because you didn't invent it, but the term "starter marriage" makes me cringe. At least, if they got out with no kids, then they can look back and say "whew." It's also so reminiscent of those jaded and calloused "Sex and the City" snatches...you find those types in NY, LA or SF. Yeah, they have the female plumbing but they're as tough as, or tougher than, guys and have a "notch on the lipstick case" mentality. I can't stand kids and have never wanted any, neither my own nor someone else's.

How did this thread derail? Wasn't this all about food? And then how foods changed the ejaculate? Isn't it pineapple, kiwi, strawberries and all that stuff that sits at the beginning or ending of the buffet or brunch line?

Moltie: I like that LeMans variant in your current sig...75 to 77? Which powerplant?

Edited by trinacriabob

Not calling you on it because you didn't invent it, but the term "starter marriage" makes me cringe. At least, if they got out with no kids, then they can look back and say "whew." It's also so reminiscent of those jaded and calloused "Sex and the City" snatches...you find those types in NY, LA or SF. Yeah, they have the female plumbing but they're as tough as, or tougher than, guys and have a "notch on the lipstick case" mentality. I can't stand kids and have never wanted any, neither my own nor someone else's.

How did this thread derail? Wasn't this all about food? And then how foods changed the ejaculate? Isn't it pineapple, kiwi, strawberries and all that stuff that sits at the beginning or ending of the buffet or brunch line?

Moltie: I like that LeMans variant in your current sig...75 to 77? Which powerplant?

Well, this is C&G, so the threads meander all over the place...

Speaking of second wives, a friend of mine in Denver, a good Canadian guy from Regina, married a 40-something blonde stock broker from LA who is a retired semi-pro beach volleyball player...she has a wierd perma-tan and looks orange..very fit, but her face is like leather..too much sunshine. They had a hard time w/ envitro, etc to have their twins a couple years ago.

The car is a '77 Can Am, they had the 400 and some had the 403. I remember those fondly from childhood, there was one that sat for a while on the lot at the Pontiac dealer in my neighborhood (Montgomery Pontiac, Steubenville, Ohio).

Pontiac Can Am

Not to hijack an entertaining thread, but wow, for those of us who were there, look how far GM has gone since the class action lawsuit brought by customers when they bought Delta 88s with Chevy motors without being told beforehand. It was blasphemous to think of mixing engines back then.

Damn, I wish I had some pineapple to snarf on.

Right: the 403 in a Can Am was std for CA for smog reasons- rest of the country got the superior 400. Sharp cars, and yet another performance feather in Pontiac's '70s headress. :wink:

I always found the "every division of GM" V8 format interesting, keeping the aficionados on their toes.

C / B / O / P: (? means I don't know if that division offered a variant)

454 / ? / 455 / ?

? / ? / 403 / 400

350 / 350 / 350 / 350 (this one I know)

305 / na / 307 / 301 (this one I know)

267 / na / 260 / 265 (this one I know)

Balthazar, I always though Oldsmobile Rockets ruled the roost in the longevity department. I presume the PMD engines had better performance stats, though, that's why I am bolding up the parts of your quote I don't understand. Also, I remember that the PMD V8 engines had better access to spark plugs and Chevy V8 engines had the worst. Olds V8s were only a problem behind the AC compressor. I've seen RWD Olds Rocket V8s w/o A/C and they make for a "nice" and workable engine compartment.

Ok,

back to fruits, cum, "Sex and the City" and reproduction...

Edited by trinacriabob