Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

By the end of next week...

73 posts in this topic

...I hope to have a reason to post some new pictures of my Cobalt. Edited by ocnblu

Kelsey's Cobalt shall be getting FE5 springs soon. Pondering other mods as well.

That's so weird... I swear I didn't say anything to anybody on here. Sigh, no need to post the pics now, my secrets have been spilled! <_<

If it makes you feel better, I've never seen that on a Cobalt before. :lol:

13" Dayton gold plated wires, with spinner caps. Full hydraulics. Chain steering wheel. Gold velour interior with a naked chick embroidered into the headliner. Just subtle mods, nawmsayin'? Edited by ocnblu

13" Dayton gold plated wires, with spinner caps. Full hydraulics. Chain steering wheel. Gold velour interior with a naked chick embroidered into the headliner.

Cool... that's different. Thought maybe you would go the 'Fast and Furious' route instead with a body kit, single yellow wiper, huge rear wing, fart muffler, and wide wheels/tires.

13" Dayton gold plated wires, with spinner caps. Full hydraulics. Chain steering wheel. Gold velour interior with a naked chick embroidered into the headliner. Just subtle mods, nawmsayin'?

:lol:

That's hilarious coming from the "Mr. Clean" of modding!

OK, some pics of the little mean green machine taken today, with my new wheels and tires, I went from granny 15" plastic hubcaps and 195/65/15 tires to a set of machined/gray painted MB 16" rims and Goodyear Assurance Triple Tred 205/55/16 tires, I got from Discount Tire over the internet. I think they do wonders for the Cobalt. I wanted something sporty, not flashy. See what you guys think:

100_0228.jpg

100_0233.jpg

100_0234.jpg

100_0236.jpg

100_0226.jpg

and my stupid dent from the Durango, just inches from the driver's door glass:

100_0231.jpg

Those are nice wheels you have! They make a big difference. :thumbsup:

Agreed, the dent is not really an improvement, per se. :AH-HA_wink: But it will be taken care of next week!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. It rides much better, and fuel mileage is the same so far, after 3 days checking the DIC with the new tires on... a mad silly improvement over the crappy "low rolling resistance" Continentals.

Thanks for showing me that, if I do any modifications, the first must be a lowering kit. I thought about getting some alloys, but even those superb ones you bought still look dorky with that massive ride height. A two to three inch drop would do your (and everyone's) Cobalt wonders.

Agreed, the dent is not really an improvement, per se. :AH-HA_wink: But it will be taken care of next week!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. It rides much better, and fuel mileage is the same so far, after 3 days checking the DIC with the new tires on... a mad silly improvement over the crappy "low rolling resistance" Continentals.

I have a set of Continentals I got for cheap on the front of my car and they are &#036;h&#33; (you get what you pay for I guess).

I saw a black Cobalt LT on the road a few weeks ago with what appeared to be a 2-inch drop. It looked good, but I don't want to lose my ride quality or change the geometry of the suspension, which could put stress on steering parts and/or other suspension parts.

Wheels are on my list as well...a nice set of 18s.

Those Avenger wheels would look good on your car, DF.

I think so too, but I have to take care of that little engine thing first. :P

Any other plans for the Cobalt?

You totally just went outside and took that picture omg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room