Sign in to follow this  
ocnblu

By the end of next week...

...I hope to have a reason to post some new pictures of my Cobalt. Edited by ocnblu

That's so weird... I swear I didn't say anything to anybody on here. Sigh, no need to post the pics now, my secrets have been spilled! <_<

13" Dayton gold plated wires, with spinner caps. Full hydraulics. Chain steering wheel. Gold velour interior with a naked chick embroidered into the headliner. Just subtle mods, nawmsayin'? Edited by ocnblu

13" Dayton gold plated wires, with spinner caps. Full hydraulics. Chain steering wheel. Gold velour interior with a naked chick embroidered into the headliner.

Cool... that's different. Thought maybe you would go the 'Fast and Furious' route instead with a body kit, single yellow wiper, huge rear wing, fart muffler, and wide wheels/tires.

13" Dayton gold plated wires, with spinner caps. Full hydraulics. Chain steering wheel. Gold velour interior with a naked chick embroidered into the headliner. Just subtle mods, nawmsayin'?

:lol:

That's hilarious coming from the "Mr. Clean" of modding!

OK, some pics of the little mean green machine taken today, with my new wheels and tires, I went from granny 15" plastic hubcaps and 195/65/15 tires to a set of machined/gray painted MB 16" rims and Goodyear Assurance Triple Tred 205/55/16 tires, I got from Discount Tire over the internet. I think they do wonders for the Cobalt. I wanted something sporty, not flashy. See what you guys think:

100_0228.jpg

100_0233.jpg

100_0234.jpg

100_0236.jpg

100_0226.jpg

and my stupid dent from the Durango, just inches from the driver's door glass:

100_0231.jpg

Agreed, the dent is not really an improvement, per se. :AH-HA_wink: But it will be taken care of next week!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. It rides much better, and fuel mileage is the same so far, after 3 days checking the DIC with the new tires on... a mad silly improvement over the crappy "low rolling resistance" Continentals.

Thanks for showing me that, if I do any modifications, the first must be a lowering kit. I thought about getting some alloys, but even those superb ones you bought still look dorky with that massive ride height. A two to three inch drop would do your (and everyone's) Cobalt wonders.

Agreed, the dent is not really an improvement, per se. :AH-HA_wink: But it will be taken care of next week!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. It rides much better, and fuel mileage is the same so far, after 3 days checking the DIC with the new tires on... a mad silly improvement over the crappy "low rolling resistance" Continentals.

I have a set of Continentals I got for cheap on the front of my car and they are &#036;h&#33; (you get what you pay for I guess).

I saw a black Cobalt LT on the road a few weeks ago with what appeared to be a 2-inch drop. It looked good, but I don't want to lose my ride quality or change the geometry of the suspension, which could put stress on steering parts and/or other suspension parts.

Those Avenger wheels would look good on your car, DF.

You totally just went outside and took that picture omg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook