WHEELS PIC VE COMMO

Whatever the final details end up looking like, I think GM would do well with a modern V8 RWD sedan in NA. I really don't understand GM's product planning people. This is the kind of car that made GM great- V8, RWD, good looks add great driving dynamics and you have a winner. Plus this car is being developed in house. All GM needs is to retool plants. Build this and they will be running plants 3 shifts/day not shutting them down. But, noooooooo .... :angry:

All I know is GM N.A. needs at least 3 RWD cars right now... and that;s not including the Camaro & or Monte Carlo.

All I know is GM N.A. needs at least 3 RWD cars right now... and that;s not including the Camaro & or Monte Carlo.

[post="49512"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hows about not just 3 RWD cars again? How about 3 different RWD 4 seater platforms? It is looking like VE may get a plant in the US afterall. That is right Sigma, Sigma lite, AND VE in the US. Could be a VERY exciting show year for RWD fans.

Reminds me of the Mazda 3 sedan-nice, but pleasantly bland, especially in the front end.

It looks like a "computer enhanced" spy image.  Note the checkerboard camo on the rear half of the car... that's real, I bet.  The front half appears to be someone's wish, you know it had to be heavily camoed.

[post="49277"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yessir! :)

• 1 month later...
Holden putting in 6.0L 260kw 510nm torque into current VZ and also will be put into VE. this has been done so that they will comply with new strick EURO 3 emissions laws wich come into force this year. There are also changes to 3.6l v6 to also comply with new laws :)