Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Whoa, how'd that get in there? :P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Uhh Satty. You did remember to give NOS some food to sustain himself while he's stuck inside the cake, right? I mean, we don't want BV's present smelling bad or anything.

Thanks... but you guys know me too much and have too much access to my pics. Except for the Sunbird, Torrent, the tripod pic (can't see it), and the fact that I have really long hair, boobs, and am wearing a frilly top... I love it all. :lol: :P Thanks again. Oh, Sciguy... sorry I couldn't make it down there but you'll be able to make it up here, right? Hopefully as that would be the greatest birthday present ever... you know... :D

Hopefully as that would be the greatest birthday present ever... you know...  :D

[post="54602"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That sounds scandalous...

Heh, sorry about the long hair, boobs, and the top. I thought youd be able to look past it though since I put you with two smoking hot guys. (or is it the same guy in each?) I mean just look how the guy in the first pic is looking at you! :D :P Edited by CD/BP

Happy Birthday BlackViper!

Here's a few Fieros to set your heart on fire. Red hot mid-engined Pontiacs, sparks flying and fuel lines ablaze!

:ph34r: :D

Seriously, all the best.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image'

Posted Image

That sounds scandalous...

Heh, sorry about the long hair, boobs, and the top. I thought youd be able to look past it though since I put you with two smoking hot guys. (or is it the same guy in each?) I mean just look how the guy in the first pic is looking at you! :D  :P

[post="54605"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes it does... :D

Oh... I could look past it. Just caught me off gaurd. Terribly off gaurd... It's not everyday that I see my face pasted next to some hot guy... :P Very hot, I mean. Thanks for giving me something to stare at while I'm in this thread...

Thanks to you as well, Sixty8. Those Fieros look hot, literally. :lol: (except the one that looks jacked up... haha)

Thanks to you as well, Sixty8. Those Fieros look hot, literally. :lol: (except the one that looks jacked up... haha)

[post="54619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't thank me thank GM photostore. :AH-HA_wink:

1976 Chevrolet Chevette Scooter. Two passnger, fake-wood-panel sided Acid laced wet dream. As close as you could get to a 1953 Chevy Business Coupe in 1976 but still own a new car. NOS: What is the matter wiht you? Why would you post that? I'm goignt to send you the bill for all the terapy it will take to get me to forget that Sweatin' to the Oldies ever existed. Edited by Sixty8panther

Happy Birthday, Blackviper!  I just hope you had a good day today. :)

[post="54747"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thanks... It wasn't a bad day, but like the last few years it was like any other day. Since my cousin's birthday is on the same day (one year apart), she has always been the one to have the parties and big ones at that... She's popular, unlike me (but atleast I'm well-known! :P ). So I always attended her parties and my family kind of, but not really, made it somewhat mine. I don't think I've ever had my own party... I'm not even sure if I'm going to go to it, this year. I've never had any reason to so I end up getting bored, as always, and stand around. If Bekah goes... I will. Otherwise... Meh... Anyways, we ordered some pizza from a local place and got to spend my birthday in room! Thinking and eating! Yay! :D

BTW, talked to a conselor today. Basically it was about grades and that depression I had. I let him read what I had posted on this site... It was easier and I really don't care if he finds out about certain things. It let him get a better view of my thought process as well. He thanked me for that. He then focused on talking about my shyness. It went well... I guess.

hey bv have a FAB birthday

[post="54858"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

NOS... ew. :blink: Get back in that cake... seriously... :lol:

Happy birthday! May you grow old but never mature.

[post="54860"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh... that's a wonderful idea. :P I'm already immature as it is...

sorry I was going to sent you a Fiero to your house for you B-Day.... but

Even had the transport ready...
Posted Image

but on its way ther this happened.....
Posted Image

but chose you color for next year and maybe it will make it past the driveway...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This is from my Yard-o-fire-oh :AH-HA_wink: Happy B-Day! hope you get a car and job soon!