Ever since Ted had mentioned about the turning signals how they're outward rather than inward, the front' has since look a bit odd to me. Other than that I like the rest of the changes.

From the A-pillar back it is perfect. There's something off with the hood to me that makes it look dated in the same way the Commander can look dated from certain angles. I will have to see it in person, because I think the Commander looks sharp in person.

It's great that is has not been 'softened' and 'dumbed down' for Mall-rats. Will mop the floor with the RAV4.

I'm glad they didn't soften it also! They need to be VERY careful changing this vehicle, because the Wrangler is one of the premier icons of what an off-roader should be! As I said before, I kind of like that new FJ, but that screems civil while the Wrangler screems mountain man!

There are pics in the latest MPH magazine. Interior looks great.....very Wrangler-ish....but with much more style. Power windows a first for the first time too!

I like this new Wrangler......

I was at first curious as to why they are using the 3.8L pushrod V6 instead of the newer OHC 3.7L V6 (which I'm a fan of.) The only thing I can think of is that maybe the "simpler" pushrod V6 is easier for performance/off-road upgrades to be made to it than the 3.7L OHC'er.

The 3.8L has a bit more torque, 240lb/ft, versus the 3.7L's 235lb/ft so I can't see that as being the reason.....unless it's the torque CURVE.....although my Liberty is really grunty on the low-end also....???

It's great that is has not been 'softened' and 'dumbed down' for Mall-rats. Will mop the floor with the RAV4.

It doesn't compete with the Rav4.

I guess it looks good. I don't mean that in a bad way, just usually redesigns are a lot more noticeable. All the Wrangler really needed was an updated interior and a little bit more civility/better dynamics.

Yep, the 3.8L is the minivan engine.

I thought it was odd as well that Jeep didn't use the 3.7L SOHC V6 that's in use in the other models.

I love how the focus for the Wrangler doesn't seem to quiver or get fuzzy.

Im really surprized about the high back rear seats. . . I couldnt even imagine how hard it would be to see out that small rear window. Too bad to see no soft top but the "trick roof" is cool.

Overall I think that this is a HUGE improvement and look forward to seeing this at NAIAS.

Why get rid of the reliable and smoother 4.0 liter L6, a Wrangler icon for years!

It was a gus guzzler. . and recently had a few problems with the fuel evaporator system, I know first hand that the inline 6 was solid engine but this V6 has alot of potential.

I'm disappointed in it. This was my favorite vehicle and I feel they could've done a much better job. There are just too many things on it, like the front turn signals, that look odd. They moved the beltline up noticabley, the front end doesn't taper down to the grille as much as it used to, the tailights look strange with all that black plastic, they used a lot more plastic on the front fenders and bumpers, there's a large gap behind the roll bar end and the tailgate, the hood is much flatter and has lost the nice bulge it had, there are big leaf-catching recesses where the wipers are mounted, the door sills are lower thus provideing less protection against water, and the black plastic (why so much plastic?) tailgate hinge covers are ugly as well.

It may still be the most rugged vehicle in it's class, but just barely. I used to consider the Wrangler in a class of it's own, but now it's just another SUV.