The South's Crazy Laws

zoomtm

You know in North Carolina its illegal to have oral sex.

You know in North Carolina its illegal to have a-nal sex.

You know in North Carolina its illegal to live with someone (boyfriend/girlfriend) that your not married to.

:rolleyes:

Edited by zoomtm

You know in North Carolina its illegal to live with someone (boyfriend/girlfriend) that your not married to.

Well the first two were pretty much invalidated by the Lawerence v. Texas Supreme Court ruling back in 2003.

in california, its illegal NOT to do #1 and #2 :huh:

<simpsons quote>

"Well what do you know. It's also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling."

</simpsons quote>

There was someone here in charlotte who got busted for living with boyfriend/girlfriend before they were married relatively recently.

your kiddin me right ? This is really an enforced law ? My sister married a N Carolina guy. I know there religious but I didnt think this law was for real, they let us stay in same room, but that was in Tennesee.

What I want to know is if you catch two having oral sex........can you be busted for voyourism ? I believe that used to be called "peeping tom" :rolleyes:

or do they wait till you come out of the room and smell your breath ?

North Carolina: We only permit the use of one hole

North Carolina: Boooooooring

North Carolina: We may suck, but you cant

North Carolina: Whats sodomy? 18 months behind bars

I can think of more terrrible state mottos, but I have other things I need to do. Maybe I'll see if I can hook myslf up with #1.

Yeah, well... there's probably otehr things No./ Carolina is backwards on too... no disrespect to the South.

Just watched Skelaton Key.. interesting movie.

remember bush's government spying? there ya go! :P

Oh, that supposed Patriot Act they suckered the politicians into supporting?

(From Family Guy- (loosely quoted) A girl got a math problem right. Do you know what that means class? She's a witch! Get her!)

Do you know what is NOT illegal in Washington? Heh...This shocked a lot of us up here.

LMAO... I didn't actually think you'd bring up Enumclaw! :lol:

The worst part is that I know someone from Enumclaw and he is so very embarassed about the whole incident, in fact he knows where the farm is (one of those things that everyone nearby knows about and tries to ignore).

One municipality in Southern California had a law on the books whereby black people had a driving curfew. I would like to think that they've taken it off the books by now. (This town has black police officers. Would make kinda hard to do their jobs? :huh:)

I would love to know if any of these backwaters laws (particularly regarding morality) have been enforced and whether the charges hold up if appealed to another level of the court system.