Things you shouldn't do.....

Not teach your children how to park, for one....

Maria Shriver has taught her daughter Katherine Schwarzenegger everything she knows ... about getting parking tickets.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's estranged wife -- who is no stranger to parking infractions -- and her 22-year-old offspring drove separate SUVs to the same medical building in Brentwood this weekend, and upon leaving found matching mother/daughter parking tickets on their windshields.

Maria and Katherine have started another Kennedy legacy.

0709-maria-katherine-schwarzenegger-splash-3.jpg

http://http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/09...rking-tickets/

Not teach your children how to park, for one....

Maria Shriver has taught her daughter Katherine Schwarzenegger everything she knows ... about getting parking tickets.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's estranged wife -- who is no stranger to parking infractions -- and her 22-year-old offspring drove separate SUVs to the same medical building in Brentwood this weekend, and upon leaving found matching mother/daughter parking tickets on their windshields.

Maria and Katherine have started another Kennedy legacy.

0709-maria-katherine-schwarzenegger-splash-3.jpg

http://http://www.tm....rking-tickets/

At least the mother taught the daughter how to go american and go Hybrid! :D Must be nice to have a Cadillac SUV for your ride at 22.

Things you should not do, BarBQue when your drunk. Made the local news, a guy drinking all day decided to cook some burgers and ended up cooking himself with 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

Alcohol and cooking do not mix unless your on food network. :P

Believe people when they tell you that a hot gal is interested in you.

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"You can call it life and say that it's not right" __ Mel McDaniel __ 'I Call It Love'

• Agree 1

From Car&Driver:

"A curious choice for a hybrid.

A TV ad claims the Cadillac Escalade hybrid gets better EPA city mileage than a Mini Cooper, at 20 mpg versus 19. It’s true, but the Mini in question is a previous-generation supercharged 2008 Coop­er S convertible with an automatic transmission, by far the thirstiest Mini available.

Still, it is impressive that the 6020-pound Escalade with GM’s two-mode hybrid system improves the EPA city-mileage rating 67 percent over that of a regular Slade, which has a woeful 12-mpg city rating. But on the highway, the improvement is merely 2 mpg, from 19 to 21. In the real world, we returned 18 mpg in this rear-drive hybrid versus a range of 11 to 15 mpg for the three all-wheel-drive nonhybrid Slades we have tested.

But the hybrid has a couple of problems. First, the price difference between a hybrid Slade and a base model is a whopping $10,930, which works out to be about $5000 more than a comparably equipped model. Assuming current gas prices and averaging 12,000 miles annually, it would take about five years to get a payback over our gas-guzzling, all-wheel-drive long-term vehicle.

More worrying, the hybrid responds as sluggishly as a teenage boy who’s told to clean up his room. The hybrid’s 6.0-liter V-8 makes 332 horsepower, 71 less than the regular Slade’s 6.2-liter V-8, and even without all-wheel drive, it weighs 344 pounds more than our long-term Escalade did. That vehicle, aided by four-wheel traction, true, sprinted from 0 to 60 mph in 6.5 seconds when initially tested. The standing quarter took 15.2 seconds at 94 mph, with a top speed of 107 mph. The hybrid needed 8.4 seconds to reach 60 mph, took 16.5 seconds in the quarter-mile (at 86 mph), and topped out at 99 mph. Although passing-acceleration numbers are reasonably close to those of the regular vehicle, the hybrid doesn’t feel as willing in daily driving."

Put blue truck nuts on a Chevy Tracker.

post-51-0-04586200-1342205665_thumb.jpg

Put blue truck nuts on a Chevy Tracker.

post-51-0-04586200-1342205665_thumb.jpg

Some grandmother in South Carolina got arrested for having those hang from her Miata...

For some stupid reason I've started watching this show Dexter on showtime, which is about a serial killer. You shouldn't let your eleven year old daughter walk into the room right when a graphic murder scene starts...

right now my wife is snuggling with above mentioned eleven year old up stairs so she doesn't have night mares...

For some stupid reason I've started watching this show Dexter on showtime, which is about a serial killer. You shouldn't let your eleven year old daughter walk into the room right when a graphic murder scene starts...

right now my wife is snuggling with above mentioned eleven year old up stairs so she doesn't have night mares...

Sorry to hear, man. I hope you were allowed back into the bedroom...

Date your son's ex-girlfriend. My coworker had a date over the weekend and after the first one on Saturday, met up on Sunday so he could introduce the girl to his 25 year old son only to find out it was his ex. They also slept together on the first night which is one of the things he told me his son told him he dumped her for, she was cheating on him with other guys.

WOW WOW WOW, :palm:

When I was in High School, my parents had a friend that was in his fifties...come to find out, he was banging a classmate of my sister, who was fifteen at the time...

OUCH!

• 6 months later...

I had some twerp try to race me in a riced-out Echo once. The Cobalt handily beat him up the onramp (Half-again as much horsepower, thank you.)

Back when the first Fast & The Furious movie came out I used to have kiddies in riced-out Eclipses, Civics, etc try and race me from stoplights when I was in my Mustang GT or my M3. Even in my Jeep (4500lbs, 195hp) I was able to pull away and leave 'em...

• 2 weeks later...

I had some twerp try to race me in a riced-out Echo once. The Cobalt handily beat him up the onramp (Half-again as much horsepower, thank you.)

Back when the first Fast & The Furious movie came out I used to have kiddies in riced-out Eclipses, Civics, etc try and race me from stoplights when I was in my Mustang GT or my M3. Even in my Jeep (4500lbs, 195hp) I was able to pull away and leave 'em...

If you were in the Mustang or the Bimmer, why did they even bother? did they really think their heavier-than-stock (bodykits), no-more-powerful (no mechanical mods) cars could really stand a chance? I've been able to fend off Civics and Eclipses with the Cobalt too, but I think even a "regular" E36 sedan is well more than a match for me.

Edited by Turbojett

If you were in the Mustang or the Bimmer, why did they even bother? did they really think their heavier-than-stock (bodykits), no-more-powerful (no mechanical mods) cars could really stand a chance? I've been able to fend off Civics and Eclipses with the Cobalt too, but I think even an E36 sedan is more than a match for me.

Yeah, but they had their yellow windshield wiper--remember, yellow adds power, and they also had the giant fart-can muffler... :)