Why is there so little scientific information about Anal Sex?

Twenty years ago, 25-30 percent of young people reported that they had tried anal sex. Today, a recent survey shows that 40-45 percent have tried it. Anal sex is more popular among Americans than ever before, but there are almost no medical studies on its effects. Indiana University sex educator Debby Herbenick has just written a fascinating article for Alternet about one of the very few studies ever conducted on it. The study focused on whether women experience pain during anal sex, and how that affects their behavior.

http://io9.com/5950734/why-is-there-so-little-scientific-information-about-anal-sex

original.jpg

The Pleasure of Anal while enjoyable to many straight or not men and woman is still seen as a Taboo topic. Like anything, if one lets conservative closed minded people dictate life, then nothing will be studied or explored to better understand. Yet when we let educated individuals research topics such as this, then we get good documented information to better benefit society.

Perfect example is the crusade by the conservatives to not have health education in school and not to talk about sex and yet as the better educated pushed to get school health education going, we saw the decrease in Kids having kids. States where they tend to minimize good health education also seems to have a much higher rate of kids having kids and STD's.

I am happy to touch it with a 10" pole! ;)

i dont know whats funnier. the two jokes above or the fact that it says fullmoon97 is reading this on the members reading list...

I have to say Fullmoon reading this is pretty freakin funny! :rofl:

Times like this just make you want to get out there on the Hershey highway and drive. Surprising? Yes.

Just think of the stock price increase it would drive in Lubrication sales. FullMoon should be invested in these companies! ;)

ah, yes go ahead and make fun of the name. let it out... have fun with your anal thread ya bunch of weirdos

You Love It!!! :D When you pick a name like that you end up leaving yourselves wide open to the Butt End of all Jokes! :P

We've bent this one over and failed to discuss it in a serious matter.

I expected several board members to volunteer to do reasearch....and take one or two "for the team..."

4chan was probably the source of lot of it

Speaking of which, go to /mlp to really see some f@#ked up horse $h!. I dare not go, but I've heard things.

Nah...I don't want to see things I can't un-see...

4chan was probably the source of lot of it

Speaking of which, go to /mlp to really see some f@#ked up horse $h!. I dare not go, but I've heard things.

Nah...I don't want to see things I can't un-see...

:rofl: You guys crack me up. Guess I will have to go check 4chan/mlp out as the curiosity always kills my cat. :P