Jump to content

Wings is in the House


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Scout said:

Hr seems to have the honor of being the only one banned for life. 

His attacks against me went far beyond any line that could be crossed.

12 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

I don't doubt for one second that he isn't still here. Might not be posting, but still here.

Oh he's here... I see his IP addresses in the logs. Every once in awhile I'll ban an IP. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Drew Dowdell Sorry to hear he crossed such a line. I really do not get people being so out of line against people. 

After all we might not like a person or what they stand for but educated individuals should be able to be civil even when they disagree with another.

Sad, but then you get what you give.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well. I always got along with Wings and I swear, one day I would have gotten him and Casa into a bar to have a beer together (with me as a real-life moderator, of course :lol: ).. i'd make Casa drink some obscure Canadian beer and force a Sam Adams down Wing's gullet.  

And yes, I'd resort to committing all sorts of underhanded trickery and deceit to make it happen.  After all, I am a car salesman at heart.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2017 at 7:57 AM, Drew Dowdell said:

His attacks against me went far beyond any line that could be crossed.

Oh he's here... I see his IP addresses in the logs. Every once in awhile I'll ban an IP. 

"Crossing the line" doesn't even begin to describe it. He is mental.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

"Crossing the line" doesn't even begin to describe it. He is mental.

Leave mental to the professionals. Let's just agree that he left civil / Professional debate and discussion moved into an area that should not be done.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Leave mental to the professionals. Let's just agree that he left civil / Professional debate and discussion moved into an area that should not be done.

Oh no. He was mental and I have quite a few old PMs to back that up but we can agree to disagree here. I'll just say good riddance.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

Oh no. He was mental and I have quite a few old PMs to back that up but we can agree to disagree here. I'll just say good riddance.

I understand, having a wife who is a professional psychologist, I have learned to leave calling a person mental to the pro's.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, dfelt said:

I understand, having a wife who is a professional psychologist, I have learned to leave calling a person mental to the pro's.

Understood. Having worked in behavioral health for years, I'm a little more open about calling it as I see it lol!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2017 at 10:57 AM, Drew Dowdell said:

His attacks against me went far beyond any line that could be crossed.

Oh he's here... I see his IP addresses in the logs. Every once in awhile I'll ban an IP. 

Then if that's truly the case.. HEY WINGS.. EFF U and the REDWINGS... and Donald Trump while I'm at it. :D

On 4/10/2017 at 9:37 PM, FAPTurbo said:

wings was the biggest little snowflake on this forum which is an accomplishment of sorts...

He was the biggest FLAKE on MTForum.. and that's sayin something after we took over that joint in '06. 

3 hours ago, surreal1272 said:

Understood. Having worked in behavioral health for years, I'm a little more open about calling it as I see it lol!

Yup.. need no degree in the field at all to kno.. That MOFO was CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!! :lol:

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

Yup.. need no degree in the field at all to kno.. That MOFO was CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!! :lol:

Remember my friend, we are all crazy in one way or another. Just depends on what degree of craziness we are! :duck:

So says the wife and every other person I have met that works in the crazy world field of study.

:P

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I have moved on, I would rather talk about cars...followed a Camaro ZL 1 home the other night...wow...what a car!

On 4/14/2017 at 3:15 PM, dfelt said:

Remember my friend, we are all crazy in one way or another. Just depends on what degree of craziness we are! :duck:

So says the wife and every other person I have met that works in the crazy world field of study.

:P

Yes we are, some of us just hide it better than others.

On 5/30/2015 at 0:10 AM, Intrepidation said:

I came here expecting an aircraft inside a house. I am disappoint. :/

An aircraft inside a house would be more mechanically relevant than some of the sentiments expressed in these forms...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, dfelt said:

@A Horse With No Name Totally agree, focusing on the awesome auto's. :P 

Autos are awesome but I still prefer manuals...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

I prefer manuals to DVDs... the printed word RULES!

So true, even though I am a computer engineer and love all things computerized, I still love my books in printed form. Heck, at least is the power goes out, I can still read the book and fix things by candle light!

Printed Books rule especially over a Kindle! :P

:metal: 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, dfelt said:

So true, even though I am a computer engineer and love all things computerized, I still love my books in printed form. Heck, at least is the power goes out, I can still read the book and fix things by candle light!

Printed Books rule especially over a Kindle! :P

:metal: 

I dearly love reading.  As much as computers are helpful, nothing like a printed book for a deeper perspective.  Plus something nice about on the couch with a nice hard cover book...

On 4/10/2017 at 9:07 PM, The Burg said:

Well. I always got along with Wings and I swear, one day I would have gotten him and Casa into a bar to have a beer together (with me as a real-life moderator, of course :lol: ).. i'd make Casa drink some obscure Canadian beer and force a Sam Adams down Wing's gullet.  

And yes, I'd resort to committing all sorts of underhanded trickery and deceit to make it happen.  After all, I am a car salesman at heart.

I would have loved to have gotten us all together for a beer, methinks we would gt along better online if we had met in person.

Edited by A Horse With No Name
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Partially as a means of reducing clutter and the convenience, with a couple of exceptions, I read books and magazines strictly on tablets (mostly on an Amazon Kindle Fire).  I love being able to carry around a bunch of books and magazines on the tablet and be able to read in bed, at the airport, on a plane, etc. 

Though I do have a ton coffee-table type books and car magazines, etc boxed up from my ongoing move...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

×
×
  • Create New...