Wings4Life(BANNED)

Wings is in the House

Been lurking for some time.  This place grew on me pretty fast.

Lets talk cars.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Oh dear  :deathwatch:

Welcome!

Welcome, glad to have another new member, look forward to you adding your input on the discussions.

Welcome, glad to have another new member, look forward to you adding your input on the discussions.

LOL.. This is the guy that they were talking about. Prepare to be bombarded with Blue Oval BS to the point of nausea.. Truth or Lies.. to Wings.. it makes no difference. :hissyfit:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

in fact U have to remember him from AWCC as Grk4Me. Back then he was cool.. but then Ford musta threatened to fire him unless he ONLY talked about Ford

LOL.. This is the guy that they were talking about. Prepare to be bombarded with Blue Oval BS to the point of nausea.. Truth or Lies.. to Wings.. it makes no difference. :hissyfit:

I wonder how many accounts he has besides this one.

• Downvote 1

Thank you Drew.

:unitedstates:

BTW, now that I am posting, I am loving the software here. Even the emoticons are excellent.

kudos to those responsible.

Thank you Drew.

:unitedstates:

BTW, now that I am posting, I am loving the software here. Even the emoticons are excellent.

kudos to those responsible.

Love your Ford all you want, there are those of us that love our GM. I just ask that you stick to the facts and debate the hell out of if the auto industry is going in the right direction with their auto's. Honesty, integrity and fact filed posts will go a long way here. Look forward to the discussions on who really does have the best truck model year to model year or cars. :P After all every OEM has their day.

RIght now Ford seems to have bit the bullet with their huge 440,000 auto recall. http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/05/27/ford-recalls-power-steering-mustang/28008177/

Be interesting to see how the public responds to this.

• Upvote 1

Recalls no longer seem to influence public opinion a whole lot. In the case of the Mustang it's more a matter of the public's acceptance of the EB drivetrain rather than any recalls it garners. Same thing for the Lincolns in question-at worst, the recalls just reinforce the press and public's overall disinterest in the product.

• Downvote 1

EB Mustangs are a huge hit and large percentage of sales, which are significantly higher than the competition.  So thus far, 'public opinion' seems to be excellent.

And Lincoln continues it's monthly sales gains just fine, even while under construction.

Sales are down by large amounts across the board, with the exception of the Navigator, which is getting thrashed by the Escalade in sales and reviews anyhow.

Your opinions do not jive with the facts.

Edited by El Kabong
  • Downvote 1

Lincoln sales are down by large amounts across the board, with the exception of the Navigator, which is getting thrashed by the Escalade in sales and reviews anyhow.

Your opinions do not jive with the facts.

• Downvote 1

Actually, we have a spot just for looking at sales numbers. Every month we (and by that I mean William) posts the sales figures for every manufacturer or brand.

Sales Figure Ticker

Our data goes back a good number of years.

• Upvote 1

Anyway,

glad to be here :gitfunky:

While it's refreshing to see that you're not even bothering to defend your PR efforts once someone points out that they are not based in reality, the sheer joy you get out of merely being here indicates that this was your true intent all along.

Not so subtle, is what I'm saying.

Now: onward!

Actually, we have a spot just for looking at sales numbers. Every month we (and by that I mean William) posts the sales figures for every manufacturer or brand.

Sales Figure Ticker

Our data goes back a good number of years.

Ya, I saw that. MT had to close theirs down because of the trolling.

• Downvote 1

When did they do that?

Ya, I saw that. MT had to close theirs down because of the trolling.

I would rather close down trolls for trolling than their victims... but that's just me. 

• Upvote 1

When did they do that?

What happened was Casa approached them about doing a C&G style Monthly Sales Roundup because they kinda had a sloppy, "post whatever you find" policy. So they decided to give it a go. The results are now in their Locked Thread section for anyone who cares to go over and see the result. They have not encouraged us to do it again since.

Oh, that thread.  Yeah, it didn't go well.  But 99% of the threads over there these days never end well anyway. 

• Upvote 1

Anyways... Here we are talking about thread derailments and ruined forums when the title of the thread is "Wings Is in the House."

Let's keep it on topic ;)

Edited by El Kabong
  • Downvote 1

I am going to try and have an open mind here, give him the benefit of the doubt, and not immediately plot going away to create my own forum that is invite only so that he can't ruin something for me again.  I knew this was going to happen, but I had really hoped I was wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1