Dream Garage: 2015-16 All American

ccap41

Pretty simple, only cars that can be bought NEW in 2015-2016 and are AMERICAN! Few categories to meet. 

1 Truck

1 Sedan

1 Coupe

1 SUV/CUV

1 Wild Card! aka..toy! Could be any form of automobile just as long as it's made in America(or the company is). Doesn't have to be a car, truck, or suv. Could be a motorcycle, 4 wheeler, plane, I don't care as long as it is American! 

Whatcha got?

GM version:

'15 Silverado 4x4 crew cab

'15 Chevy SS

'16 Camaro SS

Tahoe LTZ 4x4

Corvette Z06 convertible 

-or-

Mopar version:

Ram 4x4 crew cab

Chrysler 300C

Challenger Hellcat

Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit

Charger Hellcat 

-or-

Ford version:

Transit cargo van

Taurus SHO

Mustang GT

Explorer Platinum

Focus ST

or mix-n-match from the 3 lists. 

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Well, 2016 could finally be the year of the truck for me.... this is what I'm looking at...  I'll fill in the other categories later. All 4 are equipped and priced about the same. With the most expensive being the Ford, then the GMC, then the Chevy, then the Ram (which I can't package quite the way I want).  You may or may not notice a pattern... 

post-51-0-38224600-1451330644_thumb.png

post-51-0-23508800-1451330664_thumb.png

post-51-0-53902200-1451330662_thumb.jpg

post-51-0-04207900-1451330647_thumb.png

Hmm...you like medium blue 4dr trucks w/ very little chrome.   I'd want brown or dark red w/ chrome.

Yeah,  GMC annoys me because of the All-Terrain package. I want that grille and not the chrome if possible, but I want the tan/cocoa interior.  All-Terrain only comes with black interior and drops things like the max trailering package.  Looks wise, I like the GMC the best, but combination of Looks + Packages, the Chevy wins because I can have everything just the way I want it.  If I end up in the GMC, you'll know I compromised on something.. not because they don't offer it, but because of the lame package combination requirements. 

I'm not a big fan of the F-150's looks and sadly, the Ram looks so old to me now. 

But the basic requirements are - Crew Cab, Short Bed, 4x4, Trailering package, Heated Seats. 

1 Truck: F150: FX4 of some sort. I just don't want a chrome dipped truck. If this is a dream garage then money isn't an issue so give me the 5.0 and allow me to put some mild exhaust on her. I don't think It'd get red but This is exactly what I'd want, black grill/wheels, painted mirrors, 4 door, short bed... 

4D114A55-A0EB-4CC3-B682-D5EF15004C59_zps

1 Sedan: CTS-V

3C163EEB-68EB-4FEB-B033-CBEC61437213_zps

805657D7-DF2B-42CF-AB16-2C67198DD9F0_zps

1 Coupe: GT350R

644C3F17-9F70-49B9-8F13-6515645DD48E_zps

1 SUV/CUV: Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

AA861D43-7E7E-4959-80DA-2D09C7E23515_zps

39E1FADD-CD50-4A7B-95B8-73F5F8FBD056_zps

1 Toy: Polaris RZR Turbo ESP

51C6225F-C7C1-4A9C-A0FF-8A55A4081A16_zps

Truck:   Chevy Colorado (I first thought Silverado, but I wouldn't want to drive something that big)

Sedan:  Tesla Model S  (with ludicrous mode)

Coupe:  Corvette Stingray

SUV:  Jeep Grand Cherokee (probably diesel)

Not sure about a toy, are Hover Boards made in the USA?

Is the Grand Cherokee Summit a more luxurious vehicle on the inside than the SRT? If so, I'd actually probably have that.. But who can say no to stupid amounts of power?

Shoot, a Wrangler would be an awesome toy!! I'd want like nearly base model 6spd.

Damn, when I said toy I tried to be all unique and something unconventional but I might want an ATSV and a GT350R as a toy.. But I kind of want something to tear up like the Polaris or a Wrangler.

Edited by ccap41

I already own a pretty cool truck.

Cadillac CTS-V

Corvette Z06

Escalade Platinum

Were you also kind of town between the ctsv and ct6 with the 3.0tt? Or not because you were already thinking ctsv because you wanted an Escalade?

I just remember the one I saw in the dealership from a few weeks back. It looks better in person than in pics, where it comes off as a bit plain compared to the latest German stuff. But like I said, in person it's got charisma in spades.

I already own a pretty cool truck.

Cadillac CTS-V

Corvette Z06

Escalade Platinum

Were you also kind of town between the ctsv and ct6 with the 3.0tt? Or not because you were already thinking ctsv because you wanted an Escalade?

I just remember the one I saw in the dealership from a few weeks back. It looks better in person than in pics, where it comes off as a bit plain compared to the latest German stuff. But like I said, in person it's got charisma in spades.

I'm yet to see one in person but they look tough as balls in pictures so I can't imagine how gnarly it will look in person.

Is the Grand Cherokee Summit a more luxurious vehicle on the inside than the SRT? If so, I'd actually probably have that.. But who can say no to stupid amounts of power?

Shoot, a Wrangler would be an awesome toy!! I'd want like nearly base model 6spd.

Damn, when I said toy I tried to be all unique and something unconventional but I might want an ATSV and a GT350R as a toy.. But I kind of want something to tear up like the Polaris or a Wrangler.

The Summit is the poshest of the Grand Cheerokees, the SRT is still luxury, but if I'm getting a Grand Cherokee, I want the capability to go anywhere.  I've got the ATS-V in my list for speed. 

Truck:   Chevy Colorado (I first thought Silverado, but I wouldn't want to drive something that big)

Sedan:  Tesla Model S  (with ludicrous mode)

Coupe:  Corvette Stingray

SUV:  Jeep Grand Cherokee (probably diesel)

Not sure about a toy, are Hover Boards made in the USA?

Nope the so called Hover Boards are made in China and not even a Hover board. They are a two wheel gyro balanced skateboard that is harder than it looks to ride and clearly burns to the ground even when in the packaging easily.

Real Hover Board, then get this Made In America!

http://www.examiner.com/article/arcaboard-hoverboard-a-real-deal-20k-device-runs-6-minutes-per-6-hour-charge

or this company also is working on a hoverboard to be built and out in America in 2016.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/142464853/hendo-hoverboards-worlds-first-real-hoverboard

http://hendohover.com/

• 2 weeks later...