Back from the abyss

Hello all,

CadillacKing3 AKA James Bond AKA now Justin Bimmer checking in.

I have been a member of this site for over 10 years. I have had a few bumps in my life with my law career and now I am an Internet Sales Manager at a BMW dealership in California. I hope in the future to share with all of you some of the stories of eccentric purchasers and also answer questions you may have about the car buying process. 

It's great to be back. Special thanks to FAPTurbo and Lord_Tourettes for getting me back in the fray. 

I have to say I am really enjoying my job and my 528i M Sport. I'm trying to get a photo of it in my signature, but I think I may need some help.

Cheers,

Justin

• Agree 1

Well, Justin.

My name is Oldshurst.

I think I prefer your name as CadillacKing3.

For one, I dont like Justin Bieber all that much, despite that Im Canadian...

Also, I dont like BMWs all that much either. Hey...Im glad that you are back on your feet and BMW helps pay the bills for you. Its just that BMW and I have a love/hate relationship. Its personal. Id rather not talk about it right now. But trust me, you'll know why eventually if a BMW conversation ever comes up with BMW discussions.

Glad to meet you...

I hope you feel the same about me.

You will see Im full of emotions.

Just hang on for the ride...I promise you will have fun.

Edited by oldshurst442