William Maley

Kia News: Spying: Kia GT Is Real!

10 posts in this topic

We could count on our fingers on the stories saying the Kia GT will go into production since it was first shown as a concept back at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. But we had no hard evidence to show it was really coming, it was mostly hearsay. But an eagle eye spy photographer caught the first spy shots of the GT.

How do we know its the GT? The Audi A7-like roofline gives it away. We can pull out some other details such as similarly shaped headlights like the GT concept and large air intakes. Around back is a set of quad exhaust tips, which Motor Trend speculates this prototype has the new twin-turbo 3.3L V6 with 365 horsepower and 376 pound-feet of torque.

The production version of the GT will likely retain a rear-drive layout, possibly using the platform underpinning the Hyundai Genesis (soon to become the Genesis G80).

Rumor has it that Kia could premiere the production GT at this year's Paris Motor Show.

Source: Motor Trend

View full article

This Jelly Bean is just that, blah looking with a Big Mouth Billy Bass front end. It will sell to few, but enough to keep it going long term and make a profit? I doubt it. Will be a short lived product I think.

There is just something about how Kia does their grilles that just look so cheap and crappy to me. 

I think Kia and Hyundai need complete refreshes on their noses because neither make junk anymore. They both make respectable automobiles and with similar language as when they made crap it still gives off a bad vibe...well to me at least.. 

We have a guy, pretty much all he does is put engines in Hyundais.  And he is busy.

• Upvote 1

My parents are currently saying "goodbye" to their 2006 Sonata as its starting to fall apart.  They loved it for around town stuff.  I wasn't a fan.

This, I like.

We have a guy, pretty much all he does is put engines in Hyundais.  And he is busy.

Call it ugly.

Call it fugly.

Call it boring and dull.

Call it any, anytime...because it's real.

At least Hyundai Corp. when they tease us with something sexy and provocative...

ePSKImAtxRw.jpg

They has the

45300292_1_m.jpg

to produce.

Unlike Buick and Cadillac with their sexy and provocative stuff.

They tease us...

blue-balls-ed-smith.jpg

and then they kick us...

1427079254_large.jpg

to tell us there is no Riviera, No Ciel, No El Miraj, No Avenir and no Avista.

Bunch of

old-english-cock.jpg6fed4d4fec3c4a830d416e6825d4d17b.jpg

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Upvote 1

You certainly have a way with (not) words....

At least he is visual! :roflmao:

Sometimes, I get the

Mom-Creative-Thinker-252x300.jpg

97277696sh_Saefte_800x533.jpg.3010600.jp

gif-cataratas-del-niagara-o.gif

(creative juices...flowing)

tumblr_mwuithst9F1sndcw9o2_400.gif

(me being smug)

Edited by oldshurst442