William Maley

Cadillac News: The Cadillac ELR Has Left the Building... Back in February

20 posts in this topic

We knew that the Cadillac ELR would be driving off into the sunset, but we didn't know when.

"I plan to continue admiring it as one of the most beautiful cars on four wheels. But we don't plan further investment" in the coupe, said Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen back in February.

This lead many to believe that Cadillac was going to keep the ELR until the end of the 2016 model year. That would not be the case as General Motors quietly stopped production in the same month.

“Cadillac ELR production recently concluded. A very small quantity of ELR units remain available at dealers today,” said Cadillac Product Communications Manager David Caldwell in a statement to Hybrid Cars.

Through April, Cadillac only moved 357 ELRs.

Source: Hybrid Cars

Click here to view the article

The ELR is a lovely auto and the inside is night and days ahead of the VOLT. 

Sadly, Cadillac needed to do I think a CUV version of this power train. That would have sold more than the ELR. Plus the crazy high price did not help it since the tech came from the VOLT.

• Upvote 1

Things that held the ELR back:

1) Price possibly, but

2) No Sunroof. Seriously? In a car that looks like this.. sold to greenies with money (obviously) in California.. No Sunroof?

3) Its a sports car config. The backseat, like that in a 911 is a joke.

4) No advertising after "Poolside." None. Nada. If costs vs return is the issue.. be like most luxo manufacturers and have a all-inclusive marketing campaign that shows all the models at once. Heck. Take page from Chevy. Their ad has everything from Cruze to Z06 in it.

5) Preach leasing! $1999 at lease with $599-699 per month. Why are people looking at the PRICE anyway unless its a collector car? The tech will continuously evolve.. buying an EV in today's market will in teh next few years be kno different than buying an iPhone or Galaxy. Every 6 months!!! Upgrade.

Bottom line is that the ELR at $75K was fine IF Cadillac only wanted to sell them to niche buyers. They didn't. They FAILED to sell the intended 3000 (last year about 1/2 of that)  units annually because they did nothing to market this car after "Poolside" went viral and let's be honest, its a 2-seater (eff the back seat in any of these sports coupes/Verts from Cadillac to Benz), it has no sunroof, which is insane considering the market for this car would seemingly be the well-to-do, Silicon Valley, greenie types who love to show up in something sexy that lets's their hair blow around in the wind. 

This car.. THIS CAR.. should have been a sub-ATS sports car, with a convertible roof or sunroof having coupe, with a TT 2.0L 270HP and 350HP VSeries version, and ta hell with EV. The Voltec should have gone in the XTS. The XTS, with Voltec would have made sense. The XTS with Voltec would have added numbers in the realm of what Tesla sell because it would be in a car that could actually seat 5, maybe 6, with a trunk that could house a bunch of Golf Clubs.

Anyway, the CT6 Hybrid rights this wrong. The ELR, will return in a proper form, and a different name. I'm thinking CT7. The CT6, with 335 hp and 432 lb-ft of torque, not to mention light weight will be pretty refreshing

• Upvote 2

The CT6 will add one more planetary to the system described in this article, which goes into detail about the 2016 Volt:

http://www.hybridcars.com/second-generation-volt-transmission-operation-explained/

And this article has a nice summary of the development of hybrid drive along with how the latest GM systems evolved out of 2 Mode:

http://www.hybridcars.com/revenge-of-the-two-mode-hybrid/

IMO, GM needs to make the Voltec technology a power transmission option in as many products as possible. Some form of it will be in my next purchase.

The CT6 will add one more planetary to the system described in this article, which goes into detail about the 2016 Volt:

http://www.hybridcars.com/second-generation-volt-transmission-operation-explained/

And this article has a nice summary of the development of hybrid drive along with how the latest GM systems evolved out of 2 Mode:

http://www.hybridcars.com/revenge-of-the-two-mode-hybrid/

IMO, GM needs to make the Voltec technology a power transmission option in as many products as possible. Some form of it will be in my next purchase.

Yes. Pretty much it needs to stop being 'special' and just embrace mainstream. The Malibu Hybrid is tops.. the CT6 will be as well. Volt is getting rave reviews.. and there really is zero reason why the tech is not employed in a "tall wagon" (read CUV) at this point. Betting good money that a Equinox, XT5, Terrain, Encore.. with Voltec would do very well for GM.

I was going to purchase a Malibu hybrid, but my wife insisted on a luxury marque and I insisted that it be one of the D3- so enter the ATS. After she gets her Mercedes, I might trade the ATS for something with Voltec. In Montgomery County, MD I see a lot of Volts and a few Tesla S' tooling around. An old guy about 80, came creeping out of a white Tesla S, that he had parked next to my car. My father always wanted an electric car, but did not stay in this world long enough to see it happen. In his case, a Volt probably would have done the trick. He had a lot of anxiety issues. And being a retired electrician, the service he put in the garage could easily support 220 along with a small machine shop. 

One bright spot I see, based on all the EV or PHEV products being sold, is that battery pack are not the issue that skeptics made them out to be. From what I have read, the glitches in the Tesla S or X have been in body hardware or trim. Even the motor issue was washers out of spec. But the battery, where the lions share of their work has gone, has been solid. 

And where is that asshole Farago, who claimed the Volt was vapoware and would be a horrible product?

I was going to purchase a Malibu hybrid, but my wife insisted on a luxury marque and I insisted that it be one of the D3- so enter the ATS. After she gets her Mercedes, I might trade the ATS for something with Voltec. In Montgomery County, MD I see a lot of Volts and a few Tesla S' tooling around. An old guy about 80, came creeping out of a white Tesla S, that he had parked next to my car. My father always wanted an electric car, but did not stay in this world long enough to see it happen. In his case, a Volt probably would have done the trick. He had a lot of anxiety issues. And being a retired electrician, the service he put in the garage could easily support 220 along with a small machine shop. 

One bright spot I see, based on all the EV or PHEV products being sold, is that battery pack are not the issue that skeptics made them out to be. From what I have read, the glitches in the Tesla S or X have been in body hardware or trim. Even the motor issue was washers out of spec. But the battery, where the lions share of their work has gone, has been solid. 

And where is that asshole Farago, who claimed the Volt was vapoware and would be a horrible product?

You can find ELRs with under 5k miles on them for about 50% off sticker.... they'll even extend the warranty for you.

• Upvote 1

You can find ELRs with under 5k miles on them for about 50% off sticker.... they'll even extend the warranty for you.

Agreed, it is freakin amazing the deals on ELRs, There is a fully loaded 2015 ELR with 2815 miles at the local Caddy dealer for 40K, originally almost 80k. Not bad, The less than 100 miles on the 2016 ELRs are all in the high 50's to low 60's. I bet they get blown out this fall to clear the lots.

• Upvote 1

They should recycle the ELR body/chassis and put a turbo 4 cylinder with about 200 hp, maybe a 1.6T base fwd a 2.0t optional with awd.  Call it CT2, base price of $32,990 and there is your CLA competitor.  Take out the batteries and back seat room and trunk space increase.

ATS later becomes CT3, base price of $34,990.

Thanks, I will have to put that on my list. 

They should recycle the ELR body/chassis and put a turbo 4 cylinder with about 200 hp, maybe a 1.6T base fwd a 2.0t optional with awd.  Call it CT2, base price of $32,990 and there is your CLA competitor.  Take out the batteries and back seat room and trunk space increase.

ATS later becomes CT3, base price of $34,990.

Take an ELR for a test drive, you will be surprised how much force that electric motor will push you back into the comfy luxury seat they have in the ELR. They are much nicer than the VOLT, just was never worth the $ they asked. If they brought it out at the current selling price in the mid $40K's they would have done much better.

• Upvote 1

Its a shame Cadillac did not use this car's sex appeal to its fullest potential.

2014-Cadillac-ELR-098.jpg

Drew...

You mentioned to SMK that they'd have a much bigger redesign challenge than what SMK suggests...

The ELR is based off of the 1st generation Volt platform which in itself is based on the 1st generation Cruze platform.

Am I correct with this assumption?

If Im correct, what SMK is suggesting....couldnt Cadillac/GM and Chevy  move parts around to make it happen?

Unless of course all that swapping being made on an "outdated" platform is not worth the hassle...

I think its platform is going away as the Cruze/Volt moves on.  They'd have a much bigger redesign challenge than you suggest. 

Correct the platform was retired and the new VOLT is now on the new Global D2XX I think is what it is called if memory serves me correct.

I am sure the body of the ELR could work on D2XX with little change to the design.  The Buick Cascada 1.6 liter turbo could serve as the engine.  The size of the ELR is very close to the 2017 Cruze, they might have to tweak a few things here to there, but it shouldn't need too much redesign.  The interior might have to change more to fit with other D2xx cars, but most of the Cadillac center stack is the same in every car, so you just fit that in there.   Then you have your sub-ATS car, your sleek looking car to appeal to young people, your CLA/A3 fighter all rolled into one.  Yes it would be a 2+2 coupe, but I doubt CLA buyers are using that back seat much anyway.

Meh.  The new Volt blows this thing away in every aspect for those who think they need electrification, and I am normally a coupe lover.  Would have been worlds better just as a 2.0t gasoline powered runabout priced in the low 30's.

It's a real shame. The ELR was a true stunner of a car. I liked it even more after the mild refresh with the new crest and new wheels, along with a new sport mode that shaved about a second off 0-60 acceleration.

The price was wrong from the beginning. At $55k it could have sold reasonably well.

Overall, Cadillac's advertising has been ABYSMAL. I think it's the only real reason the cars are selling so poorly. 5 or so years ago, Cadillac ran CTS-V ads that were absolutely awesome. They made the car look badass and desirable. There was a V-coupe running a track with an exotic sports car talking about magnetic ride control, pioneered by GM. There was one with the V out-running a bunch of archers firing arrows, it was visceral and cool.

I just recently saw an ATS-V commercial that builds you all up with awesome clips... then cuts to a base 2.0T and says "most powerful 4-cylinder turbo in its class" without saying anything real about the V! Like what the f@#k are they thinking??

Anyway, RIP beautiful. misguided Cadillac.

cadillac-elr_100508406_h.jpg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By William Maley
      October has not been the best of months for Nissan. Earlier this month, Japan’s transport ministry revealed that at five of the company's six plants in the country had quality checks being certified by unauthorized workers. According to Reuters, vehicles destined for the domestic market have to go under a final check by certified technicians.
      “It’s extremely regrettable, causing anxiety for users and shaking the foundation of the certification system,” said Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Keiichi Ishii at a press conference earlier this month.
      Nissan announced that it would be recalling 1.2 million vehicles built within the past three years due to this issue.
      The news has only gotten worse as the Japanese automaker announced today that it would be suspending production at all of their Japan plants for at least two weeks to investigate and address this issue. Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa revealed at a briefing that this unauthorized approval continued a month after Nissan was told about this issue and said it strengthened the control of its inspection processes.
      “Our emergency measures were not enough. We were unable to change our bad habits,” said Saikawa
      There are numerous factors as to how this debacle developed including increasing the efficiency of the inspection process and plants transferring the checks to other lines.
      Nissan is planning on recalling an additional 34,000 vehicles for re-inspection.
      Production of export vehicles will continue as this issue is specific to Japanese-market models.
      Source: Reuters, 2, Bloomberg, Nissan
      Press Release is on Page 2

Regarding recurrence of final vehicle inspection issue at Nissan’s vehicle plants in Japan
      YOKOHAMA, Japan – As previously announced, on September 18 the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation (MLIT) notified Nissan that in the final vehicle inspection process, certain checks were carried out by technicians not properly registered to perform those duties under Nissan’s own processes. Nissan took corrective measures at Japanese production plants by September 20 to address the issue. By October 18, the investigation team (led by a third party) discovered that at its Oppama, Tochigi and the Nissan Kyushu plants, certain parts of the final inspection process were still being carried out by technicians not properly registered to perform those duties for vehicles for the Japan market.
      Nissan decided today to suspend vehicle production for the Japan market at all Nissan and Nissan Shatai plants in Japan.
      Nissan regrets any inconvenience and concern this has caused to its valued customers and other stakeholders in Japan.
      Findings
      The plants transferred final vehicle inspection check items from the final vehicle inspection line to other lines, such as the “marketability inspection” and the “offline inspection”. As a result, employees who were not internally registered as final vehicle inspectors performed final vehicle inspections. Measures planned
      Nissan will take the following actions with regard to the production line and vehicles that did not meet Japanese market requirements for final inspection:
      Production line in the plants
      The final vehicle inspection line will be configured as originally submitted to MLIT, consolidating all final inspection processes. Final inspection process will be separated from other processes and only internally registered final vehicle inspectors will have access to the final inspection line. Unregistered and registered vehicles
      Nissan is considering re-inspecting the unregistered vehicles at certified Nissan dealership facilities throughout Japan. Nissan is considering submitting a noncompliance recall report for registered vehicles. Approximately 34,000 vehicles produced between September 20 – October 18, 2017 including those produced for other makers will be subject to re-inspection. Nissan regards the recurrence of this issue at domestic plants — despite the corrective measures taken — as critical. The investigation team will continue to thoroughly investigate the issue and determine measures to prevent recurrence. Details of the above will be included in the final report to be published on a later date.
    • By William Maley
      October has not been the best of months for Nissan. Earlier this month, Japan’s transport ministry revealed that at five of the company's six plants in the country had quality checks being certified by unauthorized workers. According to Reuters, vehicles destined for the domestic market have to go under a final check by certified technicians.
      “It’s extremely regrettable, causing anxiety for users and shaking the foundation of the certification system,” said Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Keiichi Ishii at a press conference earlier this month.
      Nissan announced that it would be recalling 1.2 million vehicles built within the past three years due to this issue.
      The news has only gotten worse as the Japanese automaker announced today that it would be suspending production at all of their Japan plants for at least two weeks to investigate and address this issue. Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa revealed at a briefing that this unauthorized approval continued a month after Nissan was told about this issue and said it strengthened the control of its inspection processes.
      “Our emergency measures were not enough. We were unable to change our bad habits,” said Saikawa
      There are numerous factors as to how this debacle developed including increasing the efficiency of the inspection process and plants transferring the checks to other lines.
      Nissan is planning on recalling an additional 34,000 vehicles for re-inspection.
      Production of export vehicles will continue as this issue is specific to Japanese-market models.
      Source: Reuters, 2, Bloomberg, Nissan

Regarding recurrence of final vehicle inspection issue at Nissan’s vehicle plants in Japan
      YOKOHAMA, Japan – As previously announced, on September 18 the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation (MLIT) notified Nissan that in the final vehicle inspection process, certain checks were carried out by technicians not properly registered to perform those duties under Nissan’s own processes. Nissan took corrective measures at Japanese production plants by September 20 to address the issue. By October 18, the investigation team (led by a third party) discovered that at its Oppama, Tochigi and the Nissan Kyushu plants, certain parts of the final inspection process were still being carried out by technicians not properly registered to perform those duties for vehicles for the Japan market.
      Nissan decided today to suspend vehicle production for the Japan market at all Nissan and Nissan Shatai plants in Japan.
      Nissan regrets any inconvenience and concern this has caused to its valued customers and other stakeholders in Japan.
      Findings
      The plants transferred final vehicle inspection check items from the final vehicle inspection line to other lines, such as the “marketability inspection” and the “offline inspection”. As a result, employees who were not internally registered as final vehicle inspectors performed final vehicle inspections. Measures planned
      Nissan will take the following actions with regard to the production line and vehicles that did not meet Japanese market requirements for final inspection:
      Production line in the plants
      The final vehicle inspection line will be configured as originally submitted to MLIT, consolidating all final inspection processes. Final inspection process will be separated from other processes and only internally registered final vehicle inspectors will have access to the final inspection line. Unregistered and registered vehicles
      Nissan is considering re-inspecting the unregistered vehicles at certified Nissan dealership facilities throughout Japan. Nissan is considering submitting a noncompliance recall report for registered vehicles. Approximately 34,000 vehicles produced between September 20 – October 18, 2017 including those produced for other makers will be subject to re-inspection. Nissan regards the recurrence of this issue at domestic plants — despite the corrective measures taken — as critical. The investigation team will continue to thoroughly investigate the issue and determine measures to prevent recurrence. Details of the above will be included in the final report to be published on a later date.

View full article
    • By William Maley
      The strike at General Motors' CAMI Assembly plant, home of the Chevrolet Equinox has come to an end. Today, 86 percent of Unifor Local 88 members voted yes on a new 4-year contract. With the approval, workers will resume work at the plant beginning at 7 PM tonight for early start-up, with production beginning at 11 PM.
      Here is what new 4-year contract include
      Stronger language around job security. Union said the new contract would make it more costly for GM to close down CAMI - $290 million vs. $190 million. If CAMI is shuttered, employees near retirement will still be able to get into a retirement program. Workers will get a 4 percent wage hike and $8,000 in lump-sum payments over the contract New hires on the production line will see an accelerated pace in terms of their wages increased to the max of $34.15 per hour A $6,000 performance bonus once the deal is ratified "The ratification of a new 4-year agreement between GM Canada and Unifor Local 88 at CAMI Assembly is welcome news for our company, employees and the community. We have an outstanding new product at CAMI with the Chevrolet Equinox and I am confident that we will quickly pull together to continue to demonstrate to the world the outstanding productivity, innovation and quality that is synonymous with the CAMI workforce," said Steve Carlisle, President of GM Canada in a statement.
      There is one thing missing from this contract, a written assurance that CAMI would be the lead producer of the Equinox. This was the major point of contention between the two during negoations.
      It is clear that Unifor officials are not happy with this contract.
      “The end result was not the result we were hoping for, it shows the true colors of GM,” Unifor Local 88 Chair Mike Van Boekel said in a statement to members.
      Given these actions, our demand to protect the Equinox was not only fair and reasonable, it simply made sense. Our members had every reason to make this [lead producer] demand, and did everything to demonstrate it was a demand that deserved to be met. However, at the highest levels of General Motors corporate in Detroit, they coldly refused. As a result and after much internal discussion, we decided that we could not, in good conscience, ask for more economic sacrifice from you in this fight,” said Unifor National President Jerry Dias.
      We have to wonder if GM's threat of ramping up Equinox production in Mexico issued last week was the turning point.
      Source: Automotive News (Subscription Required), CBC News, GM
      2017 CAMI / UNIFOR NEGOTIATIONS
      The ratification of a new 4-year agreement between GM Canada and Unifor Local 88 at CAMI Assembly is welcome news for our company, employees and the community. We have an outstanding new product at CAMI with the Chevrolet Equinox and I am confident that we will quickly pull together to continue to demonstrate to the world the outstanding productivity, innovation and quality that is synonymous with the CAMI workforce.
      I want to extend thanks to the local and national Unifor teams who have worked long hours together with the GM negotiating team these past many weeks. The negotiations process requires a great deal of straight talk, creative problem solving, and compromise to achieve a positive outcome for both the membership and the Company.  Success is also achieved by remembering that we are here to serve our customers proudly and deliver the very best product and services to them. 
      Having grown up in Southwestern Ontario, the CAMI plant and the Oxford County community mean a great deal to me.  The challenges of the past months have been hard on all of us but now it’s time to show the character of our region and our plant. With the recent $800 million investment at the CAMI plant and this agreement, it is up to each of us to demonstrate the unparalleled value we deliver as leaders within Canada’s auto sector. The employees at CAMI have created a culture of team involvement and continuous improvement resulting in numerous industry awards for vehicle quality and productivity.  I am confident that by working as one team, that will continue for years to come.
      Steve Carlisle
      President and Managing Director
      General Motors Canada 

View full article
    • By William Maley
      The strike at General Motors' CAMI Assembly plant, home of the Chevrolet Equinox has come to an end. Today, 86 percent of Unifor Local 88 members voted yes on a new 4-year contract. With the approval, workers will resume work at the plant beginning at 7 PM tonight for early start-up, with production beginning at 11 PM.
      Here is what new 4-year contract include
      Stronger language around job security. Union said the new contract would make it more costly for GM to close down CAMI - $290 million vs. $190 million. If CAMI is shuttered, employees near retirement will still be able to get into a retirement program. Workers will get a 4 percent wage hike and $8,000 in lump-sum payments over the contract New hires on the production line will see an accelerated pace in terms of their wages increased to the max of $34.15 per hour A $6,000 performance bonus once the deal is ratified "The ratification of a new 4-year agreement between GM Canada and Unifor Local 88 at CAMI Assembly is welcome news for our company, employees and the community. We have an outstanding new product at CAMI with the Chevrolet Equinox and I am confident that we will quickly pull together to continue to demonstrate to the world the outstanding productivity, innovation and quality that is synonymous with the CAMI workforce," said Steve Carlisle, President of GM Canada in a statement.
      There is one thing missing from this contract, a written assurance that CAMI would be the lead producer of the Equinox. This was the major point of contention between the two during negoations.
      It is clear that Unifor officials are not happy with this contract.
      “The end result was not the result we were hoping for, it shows the true colors of GM,” Unifor Local 88 Chair Mike Van Boekel said in a statement to members.
      Given these actions, our demand to protect the Equinox was not only fair and reasonable, it simply made sense. Our members had every reason to make this [lead producer] demand, and did everything to demonstrate it was a demand that deserved to be met. However, at the highest levels of General Motors corporate in Detroit, they coldly refused. As a result and after much internal discussion, we decided that we could not, in good conscience, ask for more economic sacrifice from you in this fight,” said Unifor National President Jerry Dias.
      We have to wonder if GM's threat of ramping up Equinox production in Mexico issued last week was the turning point.
      Source: Automotive News (Subscription Required), CBC News, GM
      2017 CAMI / UNIFOR NEGOTIATIONS
      The ratification of a new 4-year agreement between GM Canada and Unifor Local 88 at CAMI Assembly is welcome news for our company, employees and the community. We have an outstanding new product at CAMI with the Chevrolet Equinox and I am confident that we will quickly pull together to continue to demonstrate to the world the outstanding productivity, innovation and quality that is synonymous with the CAMI workforce.
      I want to extend thanks to the local and national Unifor teams who have worked long hours together with the GM negotiating team these past many weeks. The negotiations process requires a great deal of straight talk, creative problem solving, and compromise to achieve a positive outcome for both the membership and the Company.  Success is also achieved by remembering that we are here to serve our customers proudly and deliver the very best product and services to them. 
      Having grown up in Southwestern Ontario, the CAMI plant and the Oxford County community mean a great deal to me.  The challenges of the past months have been hard on all of us but now it’s time to show the character of our region and our plant. With the recent $800 million investment at the CAMI plant and this agreement, it is up to each of us to demonstrate the unparalleled value we deliver as leaders within Canada’s auto sector. The employees at CAMI have created a culture of team involvement and continuous improvement resulting in numerous industry awards for vehicle quality and productivity.  I am confident that by working as one team, that will continue for years to come.
      Steve Carlisle
      President and Managing Director
      General Motors Canada 
    • By William Maley
      We're now into the third week of the strike at GM's CAMI Assembly in Ontario and neither side appears to be budging. There are rising concerns that GM could be running out of the stockpile of the Chevrolet Equinox. GM's second-best selling nameplate.
      According to data from Automotive News, GM had 43,453 Equinoxes (about a 41-day supply) at the beginning of this month. Chevrolet dealers sold 27,512 Equinox models last month. If this trend continues, there could be some serious problems towards the end of the year.
      "That's going to be hard on Equinox to compete on such a limited quantity in such a hot segment. We would expect sales to pick up in the last quarter of the year," said Jessica Caldwell, senior analyst and director of pricing and industry analysis for Edmunds.com.
      GM has been downplaying this issue since the strike started.
      "We believe we have sufficient inventory and production to meet demand while negotiations continue and we continue to work closely with dealers to ensure customers continue to be well served," the company said in a statement.
      A small number of dealers that spoke with Automotive News said their inventory of the Equinox models hasn't been directly affected, but that could change if the strike continues.
      GM is ramping up Equinox production at two plants in Mexico - San Luis Potosi and Ramos Arizpe. The company declined to provide production capacity or change in plans due to the strike. But neither plant can compete with the output of CAMI. Through August, the two Mexican plants produced 40,017 Equinox models since production began in April. Compared to CAMI which produced an estimated 132,388 models in the same timeframe.
      "We don't know the ramp-up at the other production facilities in Mexico. That's the X factor," said Caldwell.
      Source: Automotive News (Subscription Required)

View full article
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)