What's your most feared driver stereotype?

I don't mean just people who annoy you on the road, I mean people you avoid because you think they'll do damage to you or your vehicle.

For me, it is women of a certain age in mini-vans.  The typical subject is about 104 lbs, has the seat pushed as far forward as possible, wears giant Jackie O sunglasses, and is an assistant manager somewhere.  She only has two modes of driving; slow and erratic in the left lane while arguing on the phone or Michael Schumacher with a bad case of diarrhea and searching an unfamiliar place for a toilet. 

So how about it? Who out there makes you fear driving?

• Agree 2

Any driver with a Quebec driver's license with Quebec license plates...

Man. Woman. Young male or female adult. Old male or female. Chinese Quebecker, French Quebecker, Pakistani Quebecker, Greek Quebecker, Italian Quebecker, English Quebecker. It dont matter. We all suck...yes...including me.

We all own the road. We all tailgate. We all have no courtesy. And we all speed.

There is a reason why the ONLY city in North America (Montreal) does not allow right turns on red lights. Because Quebeckers, especially those from Montreal, suck as drivers!

Therefore, I fear everyone...including myself. I mean...I could do just as much damage to my car with my foolishness as the guy in the next lane to me...

Edited by oldshurst442

5 hours ago, bigpoolog said:

drivers who say other drivers are bad - they're usually middle-aged, beer gut males in mid-aughts SUV's who don't signal, weave in traffic and think their vehicle's size entitles them to not share the road with cyclists or motorcycles. 

Hmm. Good thing I don't meet any of those criteria.

And what, pray tell, do you have against Truck Nuts?  :AH-HA:

People who wait until you are right there before they pull out in front of you from a side road... then turn off almost immediately.  With no signal until they are already in the turn.

People who drive 5-10 under the limit on a clear, sunshiny, dry day... spearheading a line of traffic 3 miles long.  Studies have shown this is more dangerous than ppl driving 5-10 over the limit unfettered, because it pisses ppl off and makes them take risks to pass the slow asses.

Edited by ocnblu

4 hours ago, ocnblu said:

And what, pray tell, do you have against Truck Nuts?  :AH-HA:

People who wait until you are right there before they pull out in front of you from a side road... then turn off almost immediately.  With no signal until they are already in the turn.

People who drive 5-10 under the limit on a clear, sunshiny, dry day... spearheading a line of traffic 3 miles long.  Studies have shown this is more dangerous than ppl driving 5-10 over the limit unfettered, because it pisses ppl off and makes them take risks to pass the slow asses.

Random observation... This was your 30,000th post. CONGRATS..?!? lol

• Agree 1

On 12/23/2016 at 10:21 AM, Drew Dowdell said:

I don't mean just people who annoy you on the road, I mean people you avoid because you think they'll do damage to you or your vehicle.

For me, it is women of a certain age in mini-vans.  The typical subject is about 104 lbs, has the seat pushed as far forward as possible, wears giant Jackie O sunglasses, and is an assistant manager somewhere.  She only has two modes of driving; slow and erratic in the left lane while arguing on the phone or Michael Schumacher with a bad case of diarrhea and searching an unfamiliar place for a toilet. 

So how about it? Who out there makes you fear driving?

LOL!

Pretty much my dead on one as well!:lol:

Nearly got wiped out by one last week...

• Agree 1

• 4 years later...

UPDATE:

Tesla phoquing drivers...with more money than brains, dishing out 10 thousand motherphoquing dollars who think autonomous driving and autopilot means the same phoquing thing.   (granted...Tesla marketing asshats brilliantly and mistakenly have falsely named their system this way) 

I havent encountered one of these idiots, yet.   But I am apprehensive knowing that these humans actually exist. 

Edited by oldshurst442