Sign in to follow this  
ocnblu

Ocn has a moment

Yeah, I geeked the Pontiac lot this afternoon. I checked out everything up front, then glanced out back... and there it was. I don't even know how this happened, it just did.

2007 G6 GT coupe, in clean, pure white with ebony cloth, Sun&Sound package, chrome clads, and floormats. It just struck me. $23,965, I think it was. I envisioned it with the chrome lower GM accessory grilles. I stopped dead in my tracks. I pressed nose to glass. I slowly walked around to check it out from all angles. This is one sweet looking coupe. I'm in frickin' love.

I want it so bad.

Sweet, Harl. Tx! I just love the haunches on a G6 coupe, it's a sexy car. Edited by ocnblu

Got one of dem dar whit ons in da driveway Blu. Everytime I look at it from the rear, I just want to get naked and rub all over it... 8) Driving it for hours is another story. Then I feel like someone got naked and rubbed all over my rear..... :lol:...someone named Lutz.... :lol: remember in hetero this is not a positive... :lol:

I guess alot of people are comfortable in them though. Very sweet looking, great handling and drivability. Pretty good package for the price too. Ours, case you forgot is taupe cloth, which, in my opinion adds a lot more character to the interior. It puts two tone on the doors and lightens up the inside. This was the only car within 100 miles that had that interior. There was a taupe leather retractable but out of our budget. All the black interior cars ? ...we would have passed.

But yea, they are one sexy beeyach

I like the rear 3/4ths a lot...it's the front the kills it for me. Like to different cars welded together.

202835[/snapback]

Na, I dont think so, the front is just not as standout. Then theres the grills. but for styling I believe its a pretty solid design. Seems like the coupe should have different facia or something though, because coming from opposite dirrection you cant tell which it is until you get the first peak of the hips.

Eh... The G6 coupe's not bad, but I find myself agreeing with Razor as far as comfortability goes. The styling of it and the conv have both grown on me. However, if given the choice, there are other cars I'd go for. Including a used GTO with it's "bland" looks. :P

The GTO's not bland, per se... It's just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If it was around a few years earlier, it would've been a great companion with the 97-03 Grand Prix. They almost look identical, I'd say.

Including a used GTO with it's "bland" looks

202857[/snapback]

Not bland at all; rather, tasteful and restrained. Now that's a sled I'd have.

Yeah, I saw an orange Monaro parked along a quiet residential street last evening. It looks good in that color, very rich.

Anyway, I'm going to stop by the BPG dealership at lunchtime to pick up my new clutch pedal pad and get another look at the G6. Just to see if I feel the same way today as I did when I first saw it.

Edited by ocnblu

The G6 coupe looks AMAZING in white. I saw a GXP with aero package a few weeks ago and I can still picture it in my mind. Very classy and sporty without being overdone.

I agree about the photos, Harl.

The particular car I looked at is off my list... because at some point it had a very hasty paint repair done to it at the A-pillar... a thick ass tape line was evident, and overspray on the top of the quarter glass rubber, and along the edge of the door glass rubber. I later called the sales manager (it most likely happened at the factory bodyshop before shipping) and told him. He said he appreciated my call. So... sigh. I still love the G6 coupe in white, just not that one.

Guest YellowJacket894

Posted Image

Damn you, Bimmer. Now I want one in black. :D

Of course, the Grand Am 6 Coupe bases at twenty-grand, and at the same price, the Solstice becomes an option.

Eh. I can't afford the payments on either of them. I think I'll just buy a used Firebird instead.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook