Best Rice Ever

Flybrian

Guest YellowJacket894

:rotflmao:

Hey, NOS, that one has your name written on it. Litterally. See there on the lower rear-quarter panel?

Edited by YellowJacket894

well i was originally going to post about how the term "best rice ever" should be included in this years oxymoron hall of fame class along with "hot hatch" and "sport wagon"

but... this... surpasses any expectations i possibly couldve had when i clicked on this thread... i wonder how much horsepower he got by spray-painting the name "skyline" on his car? i bet it could beat a porsche at the nurburgring now! :lol:

EDIT: i just noticed...this isnt just an ordinary skyline... oh no... its a sentra skyline S GTR type-R... :o with NOS!! oh man... this thing could take a corvette

:rotflmao:

Edited by 04monteintimidator

Ohhh!! You have a best rice ever topic here... A car over a good one is the best of all... Your cars are all cool guys!!!

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them."

tesco stores    home owners insurance quote    new york city defective drug lawyers

208552[/snapback]

ASIMO? Is that you?

Posted Image

Edited by mustang84

Am I the only one that sees this as BV's next car?

208794[/snapback]

No, no, no... you forgot the "friend of fast" decal... and it needs a "honk for gay sex!" and a "Im not gay, but my boyfriend is"... and oh, how about a "tailgate me, I love having my ass ridden?" Oh! and the car has to be purple, not red, Z... :P:D