GWB tries to plug an electrical cord into the Hydrogen socket...

And in other news, there was a large explosion this afternoon on the South Lawn of the White House after President Bush plugged an electrical cord into the hydrogen unit of a Ford test vehicle. The president was blown 20 feet back on his ass and is currently recovering in the hospital. A stray dog named named Scrappy is filling in for the president until he returns to office.

And in other news, there was a large explosion this afternoon on the South Lawn of the White House after President Bush plugged an electrical cord into the hydrogen unit of a Ford test vehicle. The president was blown 20 feet back on his ass and is currently recovering in the hospital. A stray dog named named Scrappy is filling in for the president until he returns to office.

In a follow-up report we have learned that the dog is more intelligent and overall better president than the real one.

Edited by Dodgefan

Autmotive News reports that in fact this did not happen. It was based on a comedy sketch on ABC. Ford's new CEO subsequently told reports, as a joke that he guided Bush's hand in order to stop him plugging it into the wrong socket. As you can see from the photograph, no-one is stopping Bush from plugging it into the wrong socket and there is no other socket nearby. Mullaly has since apologized for giving reporters the wrong idea. Apparently a number of reporters didn't realise that the sketch inspired the anecdote, and not the other way round.

This is still the same guy who chocked on a pretzel...

:lol: He did what now? I must've missed this...

Hoax or not...it's hilarious imagining what might have took place.

I've noticed that Fords seem to have way too many problems that involve them catching on fire (IIRC, they even had a windshield wiper recall that was due to a fire hazard!), but it takes a special kind of stupid (even more so tha Ford) to make this a possibility.

Special lawsuit bonus to the familiy of the first consumer who manages this feat. Likely Darwin Award nominee as well.

Edited by GXT

He "choked" on a pretzel. I don't think he "chocked" anything. What? You've never choked on anything before?

Oh forgive me for making a typo, I'm sure you've never made one before. And no, I've never choked on food before. It's not a difficult process.

• Open mouth
  • Insert portion of food
  • Chew thoroughly
  • Swallow
  • Repeat as necessary
  • Drinking before, or after each session is optional
Edited by Dodgefan