Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

More New 2008 Honda Accord Coupe Spyshots

still no love here. pleasant, but nothing to lust after. i actually prefer the G6 coupe's shape. altima coupe also. monte too, for that matter. GTO as well.

Maybe if the front wasn't so 'scion TC' i would be happier. the whole front end tapers too much.

Edited by regfootball

still no love here. pleasant, but nothing to lust after. i actually prefer the G6 coupe's shape. altima coupe also. monte too, for that matter. GTO as well.

Maybe if the front wasn't so 'scion TC' i would be happier. the whole front end tapers too much.

The G6 is blaaaaaaaaand, just like the current Accord coupe.

The Altima coupe has a very nice shape like the G35, and looks sporty, but the head lights are ugly (the head lights look good on the sedan, but they don't flow well with a sporty coupe). The lights and whole front on this new Accord coupe are very aggressive and work well with the coupe styling.

The Monte Carlo is a nice looking coupe. It has an odd shape, but I like it.

The GTO? Well just the fact that you're comparing an Accord Coupe to a GTO says something about what's wrong with the GTO's styling.

I'm not sure I like the dash design from what I can see, but it may look better with a full picture. The car looks pretty hawt. I like it's shape. I see the rear window is a bit less aggressive in shape than the concept and the character lines are slight different by the rear wheel well, but it looks great.

By the way, the G6 coupe is awkward. It looks great from the back but the sedan's front end doesn't mesh with it well at all.

This is for regfootball. Here's a chop of the front with the camouflage removed. It looks a little sharper than the Scion tC nose to me (which is not a bad looking car to be honest)

Posted Image

The lower grill chop makes it look awkward, and the mule rims don't help. The head lights look very TSX-like, which is good.

Why does the front look like a Camry to me? I'm not sure I like how it appears to be leaning forward, and the rear end looks pretty tall. I'll have to see how it looks in person; it could look perfectly fine when it's next to other cars and not so tall in the rear and like it's leaning forward on the side.

So, Honda's Accord rips off Toyota's Camry, which ripped off Mazda's 6. Ugh... get some original design ideas. Sheesh!

Oh, and Acura wants you to stop borrowing the TL's design details with that indented line running down the side.

The only original part of the car (the interior) is looking pretty ass-nasty as well.

So, Honda's Accord rips off Toyota's Camry, which ripped off Mazda's 6. Ugh... get some original design ideas. Sheesh!

Oh, and Acura wants you to stop borrowing the TL's design details with that indented line running down the side.

The only original part of the car (the interior) is looking pretty ass-nasty as well.

Huh? :huh:

Where exactly, did I lose you?

This mule snags the headlamps basically straight off a Camry, which in turn snagged them from the Mazda 6. Catching up yet?

While similar to the Camry's, they are also similar to the TL/TSX head lights. The Mazda 6 head lights were too rounded, I wouldn't say the Camry's were a rip of them.

What's wrong with the Accord using some of the TL design elements?

How does the interior look original? From that one shot you assume it is nasty looking? You can barely see anything.

This thing absolutely blows away the G6 coupe.

nah...I think the G6 has a more cohesive design. There are a few flame surface lines that are distracting to me. Thought it looks like some BMW and even the top of the line Mercedes Benz styling cues have been used, I like it a lot more than the current Accord coupe.