And I Thought Consumer Reports Just Rated Cars

Great, let's just hope some right-wing group doesn't get ahold of this. They'll see that Planned Parenthood is selling bad condoms and start a new campaign about how they really do love abortions.

Also, I want to know what sort of rigorous testing they put these condoms through.

Edited by Enzora

Great, let's just hope some right-wing group doesn't get ahold of this. They'll see that Planned Parenthood is selling bad condoms and start a new campaign about how they really do love abortions.

Also, I want to know what sort of rigorous testing they put these condoms through.

As long as the Magnum XL condoms work fine I could care less about the other ones because....well.....never mind :AH-HA_wink:

So.... nr. 23 would be an effed-up condom, right? :smilewide:

In all seriousness, it's those 'strength' and 'reliability' results are scary... it's not only about unwanted pregnancies, but mostly about STDs... I'm glad that I never had a condom break before I dedidcted myself solely to spiritual matters (i.e., stopped effing around).

Edited by ZL-1

I think Planned Parenthood should change their name to Unplanned Parenthood.........

Glad to see #3 is rated where it is. I've always liked their price. A "baker's dozen" of those is actually reasonably priced. But my last purchase's package has "stale dated" -- that's how much action I'm seeing lately. ^_^

Edited by trinacriabob

Note... to... self... :D

Well... The condoms I have are rated first, second, and third. Now... I wonder if they would still be that good after sitting in my car all through the summer and all through the winter...

through the next summer and next winter. :P

Sorry, couldn't resist!

It's funny someone should post something about condoms... yesterday I was cleaning out my nighttable, and I found one that expired in 1999! It was a condom the LGBTA was handing out on campus to people walking by in the Union. I remember that very afternoon it fell out of my folder in front of my Italian professor :AH-HA_wink:

YOU POOR SOULS WHO HAVE TO USE THESE THINGS..........

Some of us have no choice... it's not like going on the pill would help my situation :AH-HA_wink:

it fell out of my folder in front of my Italian professor :AH-HA_wink:

"Un preservativo"... :lol:

a preservative, or maybe a preserve....like marmalade....

where did they come up with a word like that?

I'm using them for the first time in almost half a decade.

Someday when things settle down perhaps Julie & I will

have a reason to NOT use them if you get my drift.

I never wanted Sofia to be an only child, too bad Marcia

& I never had a second, & now it's water over the damn

I guess but if the situation is right in the future I would

not be opposed to giving Sofia a sibling w/ Jiulie.

Edited by Sixty8panther

Heh .. would be nice to HAVE a reason to use 'em....

Still ... filed for (hopefully) future reference ;).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"There's no controlling feelings this strong" ... Lee Greenwood ... 'Touch & Go Crazy'

I'm using them for the first time in almost half a decade.

Someday when things settle down perhaps Julie & I will

have a reason to NOT use them if you get my drift.

I never wanted Sofia to be an only child, too bad Marcia

& I never had a second, & now it's water over the damn

I guess but if the situation is right in the future I would

not be opposed to giving Sofia a sibling w/ Jiulie.

TMI :smilewide:

Yeah, sorry. :ph34r:

I believe the expression is "water under the bridge", though perhaps you mean "water over the dam" without the N at the end. Water over the dam has rather destructive implications, whereas "water under the bridge" basically means you've made amends.