Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

ELISABETH HASSELBECK PUSHING GMC

That's it. I'm selling my truck. <_<

oh yeah, she's MILF x 10.

that baby bump is HOT. WOuld you rather that Rosie was pushing Sierras?

think her gorgeous pouty lips are natural or full o botox?

what makes her so milfy is she sits there and talks kinda like she has conviction and knows the score but you just stay quiet and let her lips flail and just check out her landscape.

Edited by regfootball

I don't claim to be anything special, but I know I'm not really in the mainstream on most things. So, I have to ask, do people really respond to these celebrity endorsement type commercials? Maybe I'm just cheap and don't want to admit it, but I typically don't buy anything that some celebrity is pushing unless it is a specific product I truly need. I always question if the price is inflated just because someone famous it tied to it. I don't think this holds true for something like cars, but I would never buy sneaks with someone's name attached to it.

They going to use Ann Coulter next?

sure, as long as i can oil her up. don't forget the gag around the mouth! i bet ann waxes.

ann vs. rosie, i wanna see that celebrity death match, all ann would have to do is bite rosie's flabby leg with her hilary duff choppers to expose a vein and it would be all over. imagine rosie, helpless and mute, flopping on the ground like a fish out of water.

speaking of milfoil....i was just at the lowes. holy man, that place is full of milfs on the weekend.

you know the types, hips got big cause they choked out a couple, they think they have fashion but are really five years behind, their perkies are no longer as perky, and they don't have 250 bucks in the budget for a hair job and makeover so they do their best to imitate what they saw in 'us' magazine. they don't have a clue that jeans or jeans shorts are not fashionable on women these days but they still wear them proudly. they have gotten comfortable with the notion of some cleavage but still can't ante up with what the younguns are doing in the thong and dropped waistline department.

still, its good stuff. they like to cling to trying to look hip and attractive, and so we give them big points for effort. You'd never get them to admit they'd really like to dump their husbands and have endless sex with jon bon jovi or the towel dude on grey's anatomy but they will never admit it unless you really got them major wasted. get em wasted and they would go off on some tirade about how much they really hate their mother or the coworker they are insanely jealous of. Salute the modern milfs!

Edited by regfootball

I don't claim to be anything special, but I know I'm not really in the mainstream on most things. So, I have to ask, do people really respond to these celebrity endorsement type commercials? Maybe I'm just cheap and don't want to admit it, but I typically don't buy anything that some celebrity is pushing unless it is a specific product I truly need. I always question if the price is inflated just because someone famous it tied to it. I don't think this holds true for something like cars, but I would never buy sneaks with someone's name attached to it.

That is exactly my thoughts on the issue.

Same here.. I've never been drawn to buy a product because a celeb is in an ad for it. I've never done the named shoe thing either..I can't even think of who I've ever seen in ads for my favorite brand of shoes (Ecco).

In the opening she's wearing one of those bustline dresses that are popular these days.

I dislike this type of dress. It looks like maternity wear. I would very much like for it to go out of fashion, quickly.

I'm no expert on fashion, but I know what I like and don't like.

Edited by aaaantoine

whatever it is, she's all glowing and happy and stuff. a good looking k'ed up woman is so awesome. that baby bump is hot hot hot.......on her. at least her arse isn't huge and her thighs don't look all swollen.

I don't know regfootball, would she want you? Is your arse huge and are your thighs swollen? It works both ways buddy! :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I don't know regfootball, would she want you? Is your arse huge and are your thighs swollen? It works both ways buddy! :smilewide:

my arse is small and tight.......and shall be remaining as such.

my thighs are not enormous, but not thin.

i have an eastern european belly that just wont go away.

can't she look past those things and love me for my awesome personality?

women are supposed to like men based on other things besides looks. but men need to judge women on looks because that's the part that carries on. it takes to long to figure out of they have a personality or are psychotic or anything like that.

Edited by regfootball