Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

SAVED BY THE BELL APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

31 posts in this topic

Mario Lopez has never been hotter than he is right now, in 2007. A definite scorcher.

I remember the show. Mark Paul Gosselar was attractive. He said they turned him into that teen hunk twink looking person in that photo. The show was a hit for a long time. It was not as successful as the class changed.

I don't recall ever watching that show...however, I did watch 'Head of the Class' when I was in high school (Khrystyne Haje--hot!) and I watched 'Beverly Hills 90210' in college.. (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen in an NSX...even hotter).

I watched maybe three episodes total...I was more into all the Nickelodeon stuff at the time.

Mario Lopez has never been hotter than he is right now, in 2007. A definite scorcher.

You've got that right... although, what I read about how he treats women, I find him less attractive.

And reg... Saved By the Bell? Seriously? Were you bored? Nevermind.

You've got that right... although, what I read about how he treats women, I find him less attractive.

And reg... Saved By the Bell? Seriously? Were you bored? Nevermind.

I loved watching the show growing up :) . Mario Lopez is like most Latin men, macho and thinks everything MUST go his way. Now before people jump my ass and call me "racist", my best friend is Latino and I base my info from all the Latina's I know.

"showgirls" rings a bell... :AH-HA_wink:

Oh my GOD... that was soooooo bad. Maybe it would have been better if I was straight.

God, my friend Marco made me tell his mother I took him to a Disney movie (he was 16 at the time).

Well, I am not sure about the show, but I certainly appreciate the posted picture..... :P

if you guys provoke me, I will start a HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL appreciation thread in addition to a debbie gibson appreciation thread..........

Do what you want... I won't visit it.

Oh my GOD... that was soooooo bad. Maybe it would have been better if I was straight.

God, my friend Marco made me tell his mother I took him to a Disney movie (he was 16 at the time).

How old were you?

.....a debbie gibson appreciation thread..........

If that doesn't bring Croc back, nothing will.

Except maybe a "The O.C. Appreciation Thread"....oh crap, I just gave reg another idea.

That show totally jumped the shark when new class arrived.

Also, the turn-of-the-90s hip stylings of the show, when revisited now, make it particularly corny.

But finally, I used to have the hots for Kelly. :wub:

OC appreciation thread?

he doesn't need a thread. don't we all appreciate ourselves enough?

I meant the show, not the C&G member.

:pbjtime:

Ahh yeah...I remember TAT as Valerie in BH 90210...I had forgotten she was in SBTB.

It's a good thing her shirt has ruffles, otherwise it'd be completely flat, like a pancake. :AH-HA_wink:

LOL I think she remedied that before she got the 90210 role. Those beach pics of her wearing the not there black outfit are something else but NSFW which means a no go on C&G.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0