Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I Got Jerked Around By A Girl Tonight

Shantanu

I was at a bar with a friend. As we were about to leave, my friend made this courtesy gesture of holding the door open for a girl. As a result of that, this girl started talking to us. She seemed to be especially interested in me, and she asked for my cell phone and left her number on it (I did not even ask for it). She told me to give her a call to see what was going on later on that night. So one hour later (at 11:45), I give her a call. She's going to this other bar with friends. I ask my friend if he wants to come along, but he's had some Mexican foot and he's crapping his bowels out. So I don't mind really, because I was kind of worried that he might be interested in her too. I go to the bar and meet up with this girl. It's a huge bar and she's saying hello to half the men there. That's not a good sign. Then after a while she goes off to the dance floor and starts grinding her crotch up against some dude. God damnit. Stupid bitches. Why do the ones that give you their phone number always happen to be hoes with ten other dudes around them at all times? :rolleyes: I now return you to your regularly scheduled wanking.

Cant say as though I miss that scene. Sometimes yes but Im glad I dont have to live it. Its not the best way to find a real good girl but there has been many great relations that have come from "going out". Me and my wife hooked up at a local bar on band night. We werent strangers but that was the slow beginning. This girl was one of those attention junkies, doesnt make her a bad girl, it just makes her undesireable for little more than she is looking for anyhow. Extremely outgoing and/or aggressive girls are hard to deal with long term. long term could be anything more than one hour.

Cant say as though I miss that scene. Sometimes yes but Im glad I dont have to live it. Its not the best way to find a real good girl but there has been many great relations that have come from "going out". Me and my wife hooked up at a local bar on band night. We werent strangers but that was the slow beginning. This girl was one of those attention junkies, doesnt make her a bad girl, it just makes her undesireable for little more than she is looking for anyhow. Extremely outgoing and/or aggressive girls are hard to deal with long term. long term could be anything more than one hour.

[post="25907"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH.

"attention junkies"

the most selfish creatures on the face of the earth. they think every man on earth wants to phuq them, love them, hang out with them, yet they derive extreme pleasure from dissing and toruturing men to further prove how great their little *ahem* kitty is.

most of the time they have all the common sense, genuineness, and ability to reason as a concrete block. Or a door handle.

sounds like this chick was a spoiled little (insert nasty word that starts with a 'c' here).

I would have found her Jetta (or whatever divamobile she drives is) and let the air out of her tires. Edited by regfootball

I love the "bar hook-ups." Sign me up with anything that reads (even remotely) 24 hours or less!! Seriously, I think bars are great. Damn man, I won't get into how many times "it's" happened due to the bar. Just roll with it. I won't get into the topic you brought up " she's saying hello to half the men there...." Just go along with it man and be confident she's going home with you. Viva La Single Life!

I love the "bar hook-ups." Sign me up with anything that reads (even remotely) 24 hours or less!!

Seriously, I think bars are great. Damn man, I won't get into how many times "it's" happened due to the bar. Just roll with it.

I won't get into the topic you brought up " she's saying hello to half the men there...." Just go along with it man and be confident she's going home with you.

Viva La Single Life!

[post="25922"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Words of wisdom from Josh da Pimp.

Being outgoing or extroverted is not a quality that I find attractive in females, because it usually means that they need to have lots of people (read: dudes) around them at all times. But then again, outgoing girls tend to be the ones that you meet most of the time. The nice girl who works in the library who you want to meet doesn't go out that much so you don't meet her. ^_^

Maybe a bar isn't the best place to find a respectable girl.....

[post="25900"][/post]

That's where me and my fiance met. At a BAAAARGH! Oh, and one of Anne's friends met her fiance through the internet as well. That website called eharmony. But you gotta be serious about finding people. I took a quiz to sign up for one of those sites and they pretty much told me that I wasn't a good candidate (which I wasn't). Of course that was years ago.

Posted Image

Granted, she was the only respectable girl I've met a bar. Edited by lakefire

All I gotta say is, as a man who just broke up with a girl he's been with for 2 years, I'd take any shot at any bar ho at this moment lol. All kidding aside, yea it sucks but thats the game and thats how its played at times. You can find a respectable girl at a bar, just depends what bar you go to. I've met a couple of ex's like that who Im still friends with. Good people. Hang in there and keep plugging away you'll get somone :)

Hmm who read the topic too quickly and thought this said " I got jerked off by a girl tonight" ??

[post="26139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ditto.

But yeah, if she just threw the number at you like that, Shan, just take it as some thru-the-week draws that are yours to lose. Just keep a box of jim hats ready and at worst you got a one night stand, at best a buddy for until you pull wifey (which you're more likely to find at school, church, on the commute, or shopping)

sucks man but that's the game...you win some you lose a lot! regroup and head out next week...next time dont be pissed at her roll it off your shoulder and she will come runnin for you because she will want to know why you are semi ignoring her...that or she will completely ignore you in that case go for one of her friends...and that will get her attention -BBL

Your friend eats "Maxican Feet"? :huh: All joking aside crazy broads like that suck.

Guest TheBuickManCan

Your friend eats "Maxican Feet"? :huh:

All joking aside crazy broads like that suck.

[post="26309"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You are certainly one to point out spelling errors.......