Malibu interior in black

Northstar

That crummy plastic wood (especially in that color) does not go well with the silver painted plastic and black interior. It would be much better if the "wood" was silver as well...

Also, I sure do hope that door is ajar.

Like it or not it beats the hell out of the mess Honda has in the Accord sedan.

It also is one giant step up from where the last Malibu was.

I have nothing against this wheel but each division needs at very least two different wheels for their lines.

would love to see that plood stripe become available painted to match the exterior paint. Would it really add much complexity to spray a few interior pieces on a little rack following each car? Would be an awesome touch - so many people LOVE the color of car they choose - it's often why they choose it. I think they'd love a reminder of that inside the car. :)

That woulda looked a hell of alot better is the plood strip was a real strip of textured aluminum ( like the mesh texture in the A4 ) and the center stack was piano black << that woulda contrasted well with the small chrome accented stuff and the matte black dash . Not a fan at all of that silver paint chevy has been using , its just looks about as good as rattle can silver paint job ....at least use a pleasing really vibrant silver if it must be painted << kinda like the spokes on 06-08 grand prix steering wheels which really does look like polished aluminum .

Like it or not it beats the hell out of the mess Honda has in the Accord sedan.

It also is one giant step up from where the last Malibu was.

I have nothing against this wheel but each division needs at very least two different wheels for their lines.

The first part is a matter of opinion, for which I disagree

The second part I agree with.

As I've said many times before, the center stack ruins it. As well, other than the dual-cowl trim, it's an extremely plain interior. Not upscale in the least. People are ratting on the Accord's and Mazda6's dash over this?! I'm sorry... Some of you are just crazed fools. :lol:

It's a Chevy..not supposed to be upscale...

That's actually pretty good, I think. Except I agree with all of you about the steering wheel.

I dunno about making the center stack piano black though... it smudges easily and looks bad rather quickly. A darker metsllic, though, may be a decent idea.