Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew Dowdell

Hey Tundra!

53 posts in this topic

Posting this on a Tundra forum would shirley cause several heart attacks...:)

I should do some similar Silverado pics - with plow, for example. :lol:

RE: chapped hands from unloading wood. Ever hear of a little miracle substance called... VASELINE?:smilewide:

anyone have a log in?

now, now! don't get greedy! don't you have enough logs in your Avalanche already?

i think today's dumbest-joke-of-the-day award goes to.... me!!!

Edited by ZL-1

now, now! don't get greedy! don't you have enough logs in your Avalanche already?

so.... you're checking out my wood?

Looks cherry... :AH-HA_wink:

Dear Oldsmoboi,

You have received an infraction at Tundra Solutions Forum.

Reason: Forum Rule Violation

-------

Posts this like are only intended to cause forum disruption. Refrain from doing so or further infractions will follow.

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

THOSE PUSSYBOY TUNDRA DRIVERS! :rolleyes:

Posted Image

eh... might be best to wait till after the recall... or TSB.... if there even is one.....

I should do some similar Silverado pics - with plow, for example. :lol:

I would join the Tundra forum just to see the responses. That would be true entertainment. :lol: Where's the popcorn?

:lol: Your post is already gone over there.

I was wondering why I didn't see any post from Oldsmoboi.. :P

"? 3-2-1 banned" :rolleyes:

What a bunch of girliemen, just like their ugly-ass truck.

And gone. Thanks for contributing on our forum, but next time you specifically create a post to bait others, it will result in a permanent ban.

Anyway, anywhere you post a link to TundraSolutions, it tracks where it came from, which has not only led myself, rather the entire TundraSolutions community right back here. I am not here to cause any trouble, merely ask that if you want to bash Toyota's, do it on your own forum, and not ours. I have enough to moderate that keeps me busy, and I don't need more. I'd really appreciate it.

And gone. Thanks for contributing on our forum, but next time you specifically create a post to bait others, it will result in a permanent ban.

Anyway, anywhere you post a link to TundraSolutions, it tracks where it came from, which has not only led myself, rather the entire TundraSolutions community right back here. I am not here to cause any trouble, merely ask that if you want to bash Toyota's, do it on your own forum, and not ours. I have enough to moderate that keeps me busy, and I don't need more. I'd really appreciate it.

Oh trust me, we always have :AH-HA_wink:

Point taken.

But really, that post was hardly a bash. A jab perhaps, but not really at bash levels.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0