Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

Camino's Nuclear Option

67 posts in this topic

If we assume that I don't get to have my G8 ST after all of the dust settles, and the automotive world fills with transportation appliances, what should be the last hurrah?

I mean should I buy a top dawg Camaro in some loud color and stripes?

Or flip GM the bird and get a Challenger?

Other ideas?

The object here is something nasty, anti-social, fast, and in your face. Something that says to the appliance-driving world "bite me". If things go really badly, this will be my final new car purchase, so it needs to be something that will wade through the Toyotas and re-badged Opels like Katrina through New Orleans. Something that says "FU" loud and clear.

Get creative, and pics are a plus.

Have fun!

A Prius. Painted bright orange. With white stripes, Type-R, Z-28 and 454 badges. Big rear wing. Yellow wipers. Chrome '68 Camaro SS hood louvers on the hood. With chrome spinner hubcaps. Sparco seats. That would be badass. A mix-and-match of tuner and muscle car styling cues.

A Prius. Painted bright orange. With white stripes, Type-R, Z-28 and 454 badges. Big rear wing. Yellow wipers. Chrome '68 Camaro SS hood louvers on the hood. With chrome spinner hubcaps. Sparco seats. That would be badass. A mix-and-match of tuner and muscle car styling cues.

Umm, Moltar... I have to live with this thing... like, forever.

Have some mercy! :lol:

Umm, Moltar... I have to live with this thing... like, forever.

Have some mercy! :lol:

Sorry...I'm in a loopy mood tonight.....the insane idea behind the Prius came from a Chrysler 300M I saw a while back that had a '69 Mach 1 hood scoop and Type R Hemi badges..

does it have to be a new car? you wannastand out? a Carousel Red Judge

1969_Pontiac_Gto_The_Judge-July25h.jpg

Would it be possible to 'rat-rodify' a Camaro? :scratchchin:

Or 'Mad-Max' it? :P

RWD conversion of a W-Bod 2004+ Grand Prix or 2006+ Impala... and throw in a stick shift.

does it have to be a new car? you wannastand out? a Carousel Red Judge

1969_Pontiac_Gto_The_Judge-July25h.jpg

I was thinking new...

Classics like that are almost too easy.

Still...

RWD conversion of a W-Bod 2004+ Grand Prix or 2006+ Impala... and throw in a stick shift.

2 -doors only please :P

2006-2007 Monte Carlo SS 5.3L? :thumbsup:

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

Hmm, go find a slightly used Pratt & Whitney radial engine out of something (hell anything from the past 60 years of aircraft could have one), and strap it into something wild....Think Camaro, or Challenger. You'd have one of the most ultimate torque engines (and it'd be REALLY loud).

2006-2007 Monte Carlo SS 5.3L? :thumbsup:

Hmmm, with the RWD conversion and an LS7?

while i hate the wheels and most of the stuff from west coast customs, 2 dr charger??

:lol:

charger4.jpg

You can weld the rear doors shut or bondo them shut.. :)

Hmm, go find a slightly used Pratt & Whitney radial engine out of something (hell anything from the past 60 years of aircraft could have one), and strap it into something wild....Think Camaro, or Challenger. You'd have one of the most ultimate torque engines (and it'd be REALLY loud).

Loud is good.

I figured that loud would be good, that's why I said a P&W radial (think WW-II bomber aircraft engines), and strap it to a car, or truck.

Go for the Camaro.

I know I have the wheels on my doomsday plan already starting to turn. I'm looking into ways I can save money as I'm going to college, so I can take out a loan from the bank that will allow me to do three things: 1.) pay my parents back for my Sonoma, 2.) buy my bare-bones, black '09 Camaro, 3.) and possibly even buy a '67 not to far from me as my project. So that puts me driving three cars (truck, rear-drive coupe, classic) that makes Congress's enthusiast-squashing hard-on shrivel and turn inward. Plus the investment on number three will pay me back tenfold what I invest into it.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Alright, I'm going to hold my comments for a bit so you guys can go nuts with it. 8)

Hmmm, with the RWD conversion and an LS7?

If you wish :AH-HA_wink:

One way ticket to OZ, FTW.

I've got an even better one... Get a job as an assembly line worker for the Holden Ute and get one for free "One Piece at a Time" style :smilewide: Just think, you could be a modern day Johnny Cash with a psychobilly Maloo :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0