Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Tata Nano $2,500 interior picture gallery

31 posts in this topic

That shifter looks wrong.

Don't let blu see it! He said earlier he was having vivid dreams. :rotflmao:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Oh my, I love the angle of that shifter in the bottom picture... and look how big it is!:wub:

That interior looks like it would have been right at home in a '90s GM product (cheap gray plastic everywhere).

Honestly, for what it is, its not bad. I'm sure the materials are horribly cheap, but its a $2500 car. They did a smart thing with the dash, its symmetrical, they can easily make it LHD or RHD. Its not worse than Chrysler's CCV concept from the late 90's, which didn't even have a fuel gauge, just three LEDs, all three lit meant a full tank, 2/3 lit meant half a tank, 1 lit meant empty. Brilliant in its simplicity, I guess.

no more cup holders, you have a trough to hold all liquids now. :lol:

well for the price, what could you expect? what kinda engine it have?

"What surprised most Tata executives was how the Nano appealed to women. 80% of Nano buyers were women, all of which claimed that the detachable shifter was their favorite feature..."

Ten bucks that we will be reading this quote in 3 months...

They're gonna hafta stand in line like everybody else. :angry: :AH-HA_wink:

what kinda engine it have?

.6L 32BHP

I think our riding lawnmowers have 25hp now

Funny and crappy as it may be, considering the price its not bad at all when you compare it to certain GM cars costing 10 times more.

See,w hat has also made me curious is why on earth would you pay for this just because it's new when you could pay the same and get a perfectly good and far superior used car for the same or even less money. I paid $2,100 for mine after all, and I got for my car for my money, that's far safer, more powerful, nicer inside and out, and much more features. This question also applies to who would buy a Chinese $h!box new whenever they make it to US soil.

Of course in India it's different, but I'm just saying why would anyone in a developed country like in Europe or America where they've sold good cars for years buy one?

I guess some people just gotta have `em new...even if the break after 3 days of ownership and fall apart after a month.

Edited by Dodgefan

I guess some people just gotta have `em new...even if the break after 3 days of ownership and fall apart after a month.

^*cough* Kia *cough*

^*cough* Kia *cough*

I'm part of your school of thought, however every Kia owner I know is very happy. For college students, being able to buy a car with some premium features for much much less is a really good option...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0