Your ideal plane crash

So you open the newspaper in the morning and you see that there's been a horrible plane crash. At first this saddens you, then you see the list of names for who was involved. A sick satisfaction fills you as you read the list.

So, who's on that list for you? Call me a sick bastard but I know you've thought about something like this.

My planeful:

Mike Harris (former Ontario leader who ruined our school system)

Ann Coulter

Mariah Carey

Kim Il Jong

Osama

Let's keep this civil please.

A cargo plane full of Toyotas, providing it happens at sea or in a desolate location, because nothing's worse than having half a burning Camry on your front lawn.

I can't say that there's anyone I would wish death upon. Osama bin Laden, maybe, but his death would be pointless in the grand scheme of things.

Hmmm... there is a slight but important difference here. I dont wish death on any of these people. I wouldn't push them in if they were teetering on the edge of a cliff. However I would feel some sort of strange satisfaction if they suddenly ceased to be.

Karl Rove

Dick Cheney

GW Bush

Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

Donald Rumsfeld

Donald Wildmon

James Dobson

Ann Coulter

Rush Limbaugh

The world would be a better place without all of these, IMHO.

I would agree. LiLO might pull it together but GW is God's own original Dumbass.

Chris

All the officials who think 35 mpg CAFE requirements are REALLY going to stop 'GLOBAL WARMING'. They ruined the horsepower party by pissing in the punch before the garage doors opened. :banghead:

Billary. Just because I cannot stand either of them. <_<

Jane Fonda because she is a traitor to the US who still lives here under the US protections. :angry:

The "Designers" at Mazda who copied the Enclave for the CX-9 crossover. The tails are almost identical. GM really should sue! :o

The "designers" at Toyota that have ruined the automotive landscape with thier attrocities. Scratch that, they do make me laugh when they fail as bad as they have been lately. :lol:

People who drive Toyotas. <_<

Wow. I feel better. Hope the pilots make it out. :lol:

Karl Rove

Dick Cheney

GW Bush

Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

Donald Rumsfeld

Donald Wildmon

James Dobson

Ann Coulter

Rush Limbaugh

The world would be a better place without all of these, IMHO.

You forgot all the members of the House and Senate. Both sides. They are all getting richer as the days go by, while we all pay more taxes. It is disgusting. Plus the $238 Billion they are forking over to people who are here ILLEGALLY while we the people get NOTHING but the bill. By the way, not really a great idea to name people directly in today's world. watch for a black Suburban or a service truck to be parked in front of your house tonight. :rolleyes:

All the officials who think 35 mpg CAFE requirements are REALLY going to stop 'GLOBAL WARMING'. They ruined the horsepower party by pissing in the punch before the garage doors opened. :banghead:

Billary. Just because I cannot stand either of them. <_<

Jane Fonda because she is a traitor to the US who still lives here under the US protections. :angry:

The "Designers" at Mazda who copied the Enclave for the CX-9 crossover. The tails are almost identical. GM really should sue! :o

The "designers" at Toyota that have ruined the automotive landscape with thier attrocities. Scratch that, they do make me laugh when they fail as bad as they have been lately. :lol:

People who drive Toyotas. <_<

Wow. I feel better. Hope the pilots make it out. :lol:

Actually, let Obama be the pilot since he wants to raise it from 35 to 50 MPG.

Death is a bit harsh for the rest of the folks mentioned (Osama excepted).

But, I would wish being publically discredited with the attendant loss of influence on most of those listed.

I would add quite a few others such as:

Al Gore

Nancy Pelosi

Barbara Boxer

Ted Kennedy

The list goes on and on...

Well at first I though you meant ideal as in best case scenario and what plane, but since that's not the case I go with these for starters.

Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

Britney Spears

Shia LaBeouf. (Harrison Ford does NOT ride shotgun!)

Osama too

Edited by Dodgefan

Politicians

Greenpeace

AFA

KKK

A few guys I know

Any and all other religious nutjobs and homophobes.

Eh... I don't feel like being specific. :P

The Enclave concept debuted at NAIAS 2006 while the CX9 debuted at NYIAS 2006. Yeah, I don't think so. Both were being designed at basically the same time. No one copied anyone. And besides, the CX9's taillights aren't identical. The shape is somewhat similar, but that's it. And if similar shapes is copying then every single vehicle being sold is a copy of one another since they all share the same basic 2-box shape. :rolleyes:

Death is a bit harsh for the rest of the folks mentioned (Osama excepted).

But, I would wish being publically discredited with the attendant loss of influence on most of those listed.

I would add quite a few others such as:

Al Gore

Nancy Pelosi

Barbara Boxer

Ted Kennedy

The list goes on and on...

Add Hillary "Carpetbagger" Clinton & Ralph Nader and that's a damn good list.