spending $18,000 on a $4000 car

As far as riced up cars go, this is the Uncle Bens of Civics....

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-c...QQAdIdZ50069079

...$18000 SPENT, AND I HAVE ALL THE BILLS AND PICTURES TO SHOW FOR IT, LOTS OF PARTS GO WITH IT, THE CARS ONLY NEEDS PAINT, IT IS PRIMED WHITE , IT HAS SOME SPOTS THAT CAN BE TOUCHED UP....$4250 FIRM

<_<

Heres another funny (sad) one from today. Kijiji Toronto never lets me down for a good laugh.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-c...QQAdIdZ50092877

88-94 Cavalier/Sunbird BODY KIT....You get the whole car! It needs an engine and some other small things, great project car!

Check out that "sporty" rust on the door!

d1f3_20.JPG

Oh...I know!!!...lets paint the interior green!!1111

d212_20.JPG

:nono:

As far as riced up cars go, this is the Uncle Bens of Civics....

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-c...QQAdIdZ50069079

<_<

I guarantee he didn't spend anywhere near that. Whoever did the JDM Integra front end conversion did a horrific job, and those don't even look like OEM head lights. It's also missing trim pieces, and the doors probably don't line up or shut properly given the shoddy work elsewhere on the car. Steel wheels too. Overall, this car is a piece of junk, and I could probably build a replica of it for around $6000 including the cost of the car. However, if the work was done right and all the details ironed out, with a nice paintjob and rims it would make a good show car.

Pop Quiz:

How many times did that first guy type JDM in his ad:

a.)13

b.)17

c.)18

d.)26

I have a whole lot of respect for the guys in the SCCA and NASA that actually race Civics. In the NASA championships at Mid-Ohio, the Honda Challenge H1 Civics and integras were actually FASTER around Mid Ohio than the Camaro-Mustang challenge V-8 cars.

But as for the ricers...

It is funny the number of guys that will turn tail and run with a ricer when anything faster rolls around. The ricer boys run away and hide when my buddy Dave and I cruise around in his SVT Focus.

A SS Superchanged/Turbocharged Cobalt for about 16 large used would eat that thing for lunch and &#036;h&#33; sushi out its tailpipe.

Chris

Edited by 66Stang

I guarantee he didn't spend anywhere near that. Whoever did the JDM Integra front end conversion did a horrific job, and those don't even look like OEM head lights. It's also missing trim pieces, and the doors probably don't line up or shut properly given the shoddy work elsewhere on the car. Steel wheels too. Overall, this car is a piece of junk, and I could probably build a replica of it for around $6000 including the cost of the car. However, if the work was done right and all the details ironed out, with a nice paintjob and rims it would make a good show car.

The funny thing is that the real Japanese performance guys laugh at these guys as much as we do.

Chris

The funny thing is that the real Japanese performance guys laugh at these guys as much as we do.

Chris

Yep...I know several guys with legit, tweaked Japanese performance cars (NSXes, gray-market Skyline GT-Rs, Supra Turbos, 350Zs) that laugh at the ricer crapola...

:omfg: Please, somone tell me that this video is meant to be a joke! Reading the posted remarks below the video are very, very scary. If this is anywhere near the true state of 'African American' youth in the U.S. today, God help the future.

I tend to ignore YouTube comments, and just figure that most of the people using that horrible language would be &#036;h&#33;-scared saying the same things in their schoolyard. It's easier to do it on mom's computer.

And yeah, the video is a joke.

Edited by Captainbooyah