Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

We all know how you feel about nuts but what about Jugs?

20 posts in this topic

Me? I prefer big jugs...especially filled with milk. They're just so much more full and hold more of the good stuff.

milk_jugs-772671.jpg

Jugs are always better when they come in pairs.

Edited by Dodgefan

I hate the really big ones casue you know they have that fake feel to them and they dont look natural next to other jugs

I'm a fan of the quart size jugs. Gallon is too much to handle, but a pint just isn't enough.

I'm a fan of the quart size jugs. Gallon is too much to handle, but a pint just isn't enough.

I agree, When your done with pint sized jugs you aren't satisfied and have a need for bigger jugs.

I prefer bottles.

1/2 gallon jugs of 1% acidophilus are kept in my fridge. Keeping them in there where it's cold makes the cap stand out, so I know which end to drink from. Bananas, however, are kept on the kitchen counter. I really like it when two bananas are laying next to each other. They're so easy to grab, hold, and peel and eat. And Mr. Swordfish, bottles are nice, too, so smooth and cylindrical, they make you thirsty just looking at them.:) Edited by ocnblu

I skip 1% and 2% and go straight for the D's.

Best. Thread. EVAR. imhappyplz.gif

QFT.

Who doesn't like holding a pair of jugs?

Edited by ZL-1

milk jugs are the best. all sizes, shapes. i like drinking straight from the jug. i think about jugs all day. ALL DAMN DAY!

well i hope your happy dodgefan this thread got me in trouble today. i was at a safety meetting and i thought of the this thread and i just start laughing out of nowhere.

I do like me a pair of jugs... not that 1/2 gallon crap either, I like a big handfull!

Clams are also a fun treat. :wink:

It's official....juggs FTW :yes:

well i hope your happy dodgefan this thread got me in trouble today. i was at a safety meetting and i thought of the this thread and i just start laughing out of nowhere.

:lol:

I like all of the jugs I see...small ones, big ones and all the sizes in between. Problem is, my wife does the shopping so I don't get to touch any of them any more! <_<

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0