Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New Chevy Cruze Spyshots, with Interior!

CSpec

a manumatic.... does the cobalt have that now? think it's a new tranny? the interior reminds me of the buick.. center stack wise, edit:the interior is very NG lacross..... would GM really do that?

Edited by loki

a manumatic.... does the cobalt have that now? think it's a new tranny? the interior reminds me of the buick.. center stack wise, edit:the interior is very NG lacross..... would GM really do that?

Do what? The interior is NG LaCrosse only in the sense that they are inegrated and the designs are not limited to square radio anymore. There is actual freedom and emphasis on design.

As for the transmission, I hope like hell it gets a 6-speed. That would make it a class exclusive.

Do what? The interior is NG LaCrosse only in the sense that they are inegrated and the designs are not limited to square radio anymore. There is actual freedom and emphasis on design.

As for the transmission, I hope like hell it gets a 6-speed. That would make it a class exclusive.

Auto? Yes.

Manual? Not class exclusive.

Toyota vs. GM... can you tell us if the Pontiac version of the Cruze will be more differentiated than the current G5 is from the Cobalt? I really hope so. A coupe and sedan G5 with Pontiac styling in and out would be sweet.

EDIT: I do dig that interior, with the swath of blue across the door trim and dash. However, it is very familiar "new GM generic" already.

Edited by ocnblu

Wow...cool, seems to be shaping up nicely.

You know what would be nice? a ZETA

Impala to go along with it. <_<

I'm loving that interior. I think if it really is named Cruze, and I buy one, I'll debadge it and put Cobalt badges on. :P

Interesting idea. What if Chevy sold cars with a name, but as an option would tailor badging for you? I think some people would get into that.

Also, isn't this supposed to get up to 45 mpg? Is that old news? Why isn't there a bigger deal being made of that?

Or,you could buy the Pontiac version , called the G5 :AH-HA_wink: .

will it be an actual different car, like say a performance hatch with a base and uplevel model, or maybe a sports coupe a la Civic to RSX? Or will it be the same exact car with maybe a different, 'Pontiac' face, and red interior lighting.

i was talking about the integration and the gauge cluster "hood" materials wouldn't be the same, but the design looks the same.... unless it's a 2 vs 3 gauge cluster

EDIT: I do dig that interior, with the swath of blue across the door trim and dash. However, it is very familiar "new GM generic" already.

+1

Even so, I do like it more than the exterior, which is still a bit GM-DAT generic.

• 1 month later...

Oh, you guys are going to hate me for saying this, but take a look at the rear 3/4 view on the Cruze...

medium_2653354947_200aef6a35_o.jpg

The rear door's window ends abruptly like my old ION sedan, and even the C-pillar looks like it cuts into the trunk the same way...

568221_92_full.jpg

"The more things change, the more they stay the same"

Edited by saturnd00d