Tattoo or Nipple Ring

My wife's birthday is coming up and she asked me if I would either get a tattoo (Symbol of Chaos) on my bicep, or a nipple ring, I'm leaning towards the nipple ring as this will not leave a permanent mark on my body. I know there will be some blood with the piercing but I don't know what kind of pain to expect, can anyone else give some guidance on this aspect of it?

The things you do for those you love. :smilewide:

My wife's birthday is coming up and she asked me if I would either get a tattoo (Symbol of Chaos) on my bicep, or a nipple ring, I'm leaning towards the nipple ring as this will not leave a permanent mark on my body. I know there will be some blood with the piercing but I don't know what kind of pain to expect, can anyone else give some guidance on this aspect of it?

Hmmmm.....well from a gay man's perspective :D I'd first wonder what kind of body do you have. If you have nice/muscular arms, the tatoo could come off quite hot.

As far as the nipple ring.....I wonder what women think of them? On a guy with a nice chest, I don't think there is anything sexier.....I love 'em.....but if you aren't particularly defined, or if you have man-boobs, I don't think the nipple ring would come off as nicely.....

Why don't you send me some photos of your naked bod and I'll tell you what I think.....

:gay:

(lol)

My ex got a nipple ring......and he described it as painful as $h!.....but only for that few seconds that they pierced it.......the only downside was that for a few weeks after getting it, you have to be very dilligent in spinning the nipple ring around and cleaning the dried puss off that naturally builds up after the piercing.

If you aren't dilligent about cleaning it, the puss builds up, dries, then your nipple DOES hurt like hell.

The good side is that my ex tells me the nipple piercing/ring made his nipple EXTREMELY sensitive.....in a good way.....

Hmmmm.....well from a gay man's perspective :D I'd first wonder what kind of body do you have. If you have nice/muscular arms, the tatoo could come off quite hot.

As far as the nipple ring.....I wonder what women think of them? On a guy with a nice chest, I don't think there is anything sexier.....I love 'em.....but if you aren't particularly defined, or if you have man-boobs, I don't think the nipple ring would come off as nicely.....

Why don't you send me some photos of your naked bod and I'll tell you what I think.....

:gay:

(lol)

Thanks for the offer, but my profile pic is all you get. :smilewide: I go to the gym a lot since I've been in Europe, I work the stress off from my job, which lately I seem to have more of. My body is as my wife says in great shape, which is why she wants to see me with a tat, or nip ring. Kim says I get better as I get older, she seems blind to the few gray hairs I have, and for that I am grateful, so I want to give her, her birthday wish, just for saying that. I will be 40 next year, its nice to think my wife still thinks I'm hot.

Don't hate blu, it will give you frown lines! :smilewide:

Not hating, I think it's hilarious. Tattoos were brought back by the gays... nipple rings have been almost exclusively gay. As soon as I read this thread, I was like "WTF, this must be a joke". And I waited for the punchline.

Not hating, I think it's hilarious. Tattoos were brought back by the gays... nipple rings have been almost exclusively gay. As soon as I read this thread, I was like "WTF, this must be a joke". And I waited for the punchline.

I know you live a secluded life in Amish land, but these things have gone mainstream. Welcome to the 21st century blu. Do you have cable yet? :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

A friend of mine got a nipple ring with his wife about 10 years ago (was pretty mainstream here by then), he's a strong silent type, had leukemia for a while and didn't say anything until his wife saw blood.

Anyways, apparently he yelped in pain when he had his pierced and she cried.

Funny one, but the fact remains.:smilewider:

What fact is that? I don't know if you're angry at me for what's going on at Pontiac or the McCain thread, that I wasn't even involved in or the fact that you had a 10% pay cut, but I had nothing to do with any of that, I'm not your enemy here!

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

So this thread got me to thinking.......what do you all have out there?

No tatoos or piercings for me.....although I've thought a tattoo might be fun, but don't know what I would get. I don't have the arms to do a "tribal" armband, but I've thought about something on my calf or around my ankle....I have pretty cute legs....

As far as piercings.....as of late, I HAVE considered a nipple ring. I find it extremely sexy on my ex, and any other guys I've been with that have had them. Plus, I think I'd like how it would make my nipple more sensitive....as my nipples get hard pretty easily anyways.....

But I'm just a big pussy....so don't know if I'll ever do either.....

So this thread got me to thinking.......what do you all have out there?

Nothing and proud of it. Not really big on tattoos, especially since every retard and their brother has like 16 of them now. Plus the thought of an electric needle digging a permanent picture into my skin just isn't my idea of a good time. And piercings? Faaaaaaaaaack THAT! The only holes I want in me are the ones I came with!

I would go tat......

I've been considering one the last few years.....

Time to celebrate getting older! :sign0200:

The ring doesn't sound bad..though I would be afraid every time I would put a shirt on....

I don't have anything yet..and I take good care of myself....but sometimes you have to do it....

Nothing and proud of it. Not really big on tattoos, especially since every retard and their brother has like 16 of them now. Plus the thought of an electric needle digging a permanent picture into my skin just isn't my idea of a good time. And piercings? Faaaaaaaaaack THAT! The only holes I want in me are the ones I came with!

What about for a really hot girl?

Not big on tattoos or piercing...though when I was 25, I thought seriously about getting my left pierced and getting a little stud or hoop earring. More recently, thought about getting the Mac logo, Java coffee cup logo, or Sun logo tattoed on my bicep....but decided not to, since I hate needles. My sister got the Mercedes 3-pointed star tattooed above her left ankle years ago.

I don't have either, so I couldn't tell ya. I want tats but I keep drawing them up and bitching about how I can never get them exactly how I want them.

However, my GF has both (1 tat and, at one time, 17 piercings)

She could definitely give you some advice. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

I have both.

Of course the location of the tattoo will have a lot to do with what kind of pain you will feel. The tricep or inside of the arm is the absolute worst to get a tattoo, that's pain.

Now the nipple ring, when I got it, it was random and spontaneous. I got my left nipple ring done, the pain really wasn't that bad. I didn't yell, cry, yelp or pass out. I sat there and watched the guy do it in fact.

I did make a mistake and I had my girlfriend at the time change the ring after only having it for two days. The next morning skin started to form over the ring and when I tried to move it to clean it in the shower with bactine I nearly passed out the pain was so bad. So, if you go for the nipple ring, MAKE SURE to leave it in the amount of time the guy piercing you says to!

As for sensation......your nipple will touch your shirt and you'll immediately know it...in a good way! The sensation it adds is something that has to be experienced and can't be explained.

Would a piercing cause the metal detector at the airport to delay your boarding?

Go with the tattoo. I suggest doing it yourself. I can get you a good deal on your own tattoo machine.

BTW all those bikers will be surprised to find out that the gays brought tattooing back.

The Vespa PX scooter is no more. The two-stroke model has been a fixture in the hipster scene since it arrived 30 years ago, and while annual sales have plateaued at around 15,000 (according to Motorcycle.com), its wheezy powerplant is simply too antiquated to survive these eco-conscious times. "The new emissions regulations, known as 'Euro 3', make the production of a two-stroke engine larger than 50cc not economically feasible," explains Vespa's U.K. executive Tony Campbell in a Telegraph report.

The loss is a considerable one, even if PX sales have long been eclipsed by the 60 million + Honda Cubs sold worldwide. And while the current lineup does an admirable job of attempting to carry the torch of Vespa's unmistakable silhouette, there will be no replacing the old school charm of the PX.

links and picture here

Holy crap, reg, I've only been camping twice this season due to the costs involved, but if I came around a corner and saw that walking around with a pierced scrotum, I'd prolly run to my tent and curl up in a fetal position!:o