7. "You Light Up My Life," Debby Boone

8. "Hey Jude," The Beatles

9. "We Belong Together," Mariah Carey

10. "Un-break My Heart," Toni Braxton

:confused0071::butthead:

On the bright side, no My Humps.

Linkypoo

Edited by Satty

Nickelback's placement in #36 makes me want to puke.

f@#k Nickleback right in their unoriginal asses. Why does Canada export so much crappy music? Brian Adams is my mortal enemy (asshole knows why) and Celine Dion could be the most irritating person in the history of the world.

f@#k Nickleback right in their unoriginal asses. Why does Canada export so much crappy music? Brian Adams is my mortal enemy (asshole knows why) and Celine Dion could be the most irritating person in the history of the world.

We've apologized for Bryan Adams on several separate occasions.

Every time I hear a Nickleback song, I want to kill puppies.

I could tolerate Nickelback until they came out with 'Rockstar'. What an original idea...singing about wanting to be famous :rolleyes:

Could you guys please take back Avril Lavigne, too? We'll keep James LaBrie and Shania Twain, though.

I don't care for them..but there are definitely some Canadian musicians I like...Leonard Cohen. Neil Young. Robbie Robertson. Rush. Bruce Cockburn. Shania Twain. Tom Cochrane. The Tragically Hip. Daniel Lanois. etc..

Edited by moltar

Kanye West is a horrible rapper. Pretty good musician and songwriter, but a horrible rapper. He always sounds like a karaoke singer's bad attempt at rapping to a Kanye West song.

. . . Just felt I had to throw it out there, because the world needs to know.

Any list that includes Macarena in the top ten can't be taken seriously anyway.

Kanye West is a horrible rapper. Pretty good musician and songwriter, but a horrible rapper. He always sounds like a karaoke singer's bad attempt at rapping to a Kanye West song.

These.

I can't believe that I knew that Santana song "Smooth" but not by name. Now I feel slow. :wacko:

I'm not much of a hip hop fan, I find KW to be annoying like P Diddy...a lot of hype, a lot of flash, no substance, IMHO. About the only hip hop I've liked over the years was some Ice Cube, NWA, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Public Enemy... I like R&B and soul much more than hip-hop.