Satty

Addiction

39 posts in this topic

Satty    338

I admit it, I have a Kool-Aid addiction. Not just any Kool-Aid, Orange Kool-Aid. I've gone through 6 quarts in the last 18 hours. Is that bad?

Edited by Satty

capriceman    0

its funny watching kids make it. they use 1 gallon of water 1 packet and 6 pounds of sugar.

dfelt    1,773

NOPE, No differant than the GOP's addiction to OIL and Defense contractors.

FAPTurbo    1,078

I much prefer Tang. It's the thinking man's drink powder, because astronauts drink it.

Satty    338

Someone drank the last of the orange Kool-Aid. There is none anywhere in the house. Once I get over the withdrawals, someone is going to pay. :angry2:

Camino LS6    866
I admit it, I have a Kool-Aid addiction. Not just any Kool-Aid, Orange Kool-Aid. I've gone through 6 quarts in the last 18 hours. Is that bad?

That explains so much...

:neenerneener:

Satty    338
Six quarts in 18 hours? Enjoy diabetes!

My blood sugar fluctuates no matter what I eat, although I'm sure a ton of Kool-Aid doesn't help.

I haven't had Tang since high school. I got a box of Tang pouches (Capri Sun wannabe) and wrote "poon" all over it to get a laugh out of someone.

Edited by Satty

Camino LS6    866
My blood sugar fluctuates no matter what I eat, although I'm sure a ton of Kool-Aid doesn't help.

I haven't had Tang since high school. I got a box of Tang pouches (Capri Sun wannabe) and wrote "poon" all over it to get a laugh out of someone.

:rotflmao:

Now why didn't i see that one coming?

daves87rs    327

:lol:

I haven't had Kool-Aid since high school...when I was a kid, my favorite was the green..I called it 'green stuff'.

The last 5 months, my addiction has been the little cans of Starbucks Doubleshots. I've been drinking two of those every morning instead of brewing coffee... hard to drink hot coffee in an AZ summer.

Well its fall now so fire up the kettle!

Yes, fall..the temps are down to a high of 100 and a balmy 80 at night.. it will be great here Oct-March, though. Then I can use my espresso machine, cappucino machine, and coffee maker again.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.