Pictures!

Enzora

That is the Camaro concept isn't it??? First thing I noticed was the Dallas skyline. :duh:  I just get homesick sometimes... LOL.  :P 

Posted Image

no its the Ford Pinto concept... :P

DUDE! Where did you get that sig pic?! WHERE?! WHERE?! WHERE?! :idhitit:

Is there a bigger version?

it's pretty awesome isn't it. it was taken, amazingly, by GM press photographers out in Dallas. i think i'll just start posting random noises just to see the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

LoL Like how old?

How old do I look?

I'm not SciGuy, and I'm not commenting on your age, but you definitely look "Eastern European!" more so than !!!Ted!!!

Toronto is a kick, isn't it? Declared by the U.N. to be, per capita, the world's most multi-cultural city.

Edited by trinacriabob

Here is some of my school pics.

Posted Image

for those who dont know i only posted this b/c evrybody i know laughed and laughed at it, i didnt know there was pictures that day so i just made fun out of it, the guy who was takin the picture kept saying less extreme numerous times the i closed my mouth but right before the picture i opened it, hah! not to metnion i was acting retarded and flapping my arms.. :lol:

Edited by Charger4U

No., Those are just the pics they took for the missing children society or whatever..they gave you an option to buy them...My yearbook pics are normal.

Edited by Charger4U

I gotta make sure im looking retarded when i go missing...:lol:, cause thats what the one foundations picture looks like..

Edited by Charger4U

Bob, I see you are in love with the 747.  Great plane!

As long as it's not Air India, right? Yeah, those who know me know how much I love flying on 747s and I have Mr. Z28 to thank for helping me craft this signature!

Whipped it out in an hour suprisingly...same as last time an essay was due...Though, I'm a decent writer and got an A on that one, so I expect no less from this one.

Procrastination at its finest... :thumbsup:

I'm jealous...I can never whip them out that quickly! I always need like 4 hrs...but that's cuz I pull crap like "oh, there's a page...time for a break" or even better "ok there's a paragraph...break time" and the best one yet: "i haven't checked facebook in a few minutes...break time"

hahahahaha but I get it all done somehow...

Chargerino will obviously never have any difficulty flossing.

(As I get ready to go to the orthodontist tomorrow for an adjustment).

i geuss i dont get it. ^_^

Charger, that picture is awesome! I thought that was your school picture until I read a little further down! :lol:

Here's a couple of my most recent, taken before we all headed off for the summer.

Posted Image

Even though I'm 6'4", the other guy in the pic is 6'10", and he makes me look short!

Posted Image

I'm jealous...I can never whip them out that quickly!  I always need like 4 hrs...but that's cuz I pull crap like "oh, there's a page...time for a break" or even better "ok there's a paragraph...break time" and the best one yet: "i haven't checked facebook in a few minutes...break time"

Haha...yea, I know how that is...that's how I usually am actually...I was suprised I finished it so quickly...I mean, it took me a while to start it, but when I started it I flew through it. Even with a couple breaks in between...

Charger, that picture is awesome!  I thought that was your school picture until I read a little further down!  :lol:

Here's a couple of my most recent, taken before we all headed off for the summer.

Posted Image

Even though I'm 6'4", the other guy in the pic is 6'10", and he makes me look short!

Posted Image

:lol: thanks, and he doe smake you look short.. :lol: , im 5' 11'

Edited by Charger4U

I'm jealous...I can never whip them out that quickly!  I always need like 4 hrs...but that's cuz I pull crap like "oh, there's a page...time for a break" or even better "ok there's a paragraph...break time" and the best one yet: "i haven't checked facebook in a few minutes...break time"

Ahh, facebook. I think the only people who waste more time than the students on facebook are the people who keep messing around with the layout of the site.

Hmm, I wonder what doing a facebook search for Croc at USC will find . . . .

:lol: Bobino, my dad is 6'6 and my mom is my height so thats where i get it from! :P Edited by Charger4U

As long as it's not Air India, right?  Yeah, those who know me know how much I love flying on 747s and I have Mr. Z28 to thank for helping me craft this signature!

LOL. On Air India, it depends if you get the Korean Air 747 Air India badge job or the real deal. The badge job was old, smelly and hot. The real deal was new, didn't smell as bad, had video screens at every seat and was properly air conditioned.

With a pic like that, Charger, if you go missing...would anyone try to find you?

:lol: , with a pic like taht or not im not so sure anyone who knew me would try to fine me anyway, :lol: , everybody would say "hes pullin one over on us" most likely :lol:

Edited by Charger4U

hey at least theyll fell bad for me , "ah the poor kid is retarded", and then the media will make the preputardor look really bad for stealin a retared kid.

Edited by Charger4U

Driving in the Q45 a few weeks ago. :)

Posted Image

Charger, that picture is awesome!  I thought that was your school picture until I read a little further down!  :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol:  thanks, and he doe smake you look short.. :lol: , im 5' 11'

Heh... I probably look like a midget next to him, then... damn 5'6" height of mine. :P

new pic if anyone still cares ive posted enough that you guys complain already lol  . . .

Posted Image

well BV always enjoys them :lol::P

whatever i just like the picture . . . i took it by accident and my exwife and i edited it together at her apartment

eswife arent you like 18?

thanks BV lol

charger . . . shes my exgirlfriend and best friend

sciguy . . . thanks or soory? i dunno which to say

I think sciguy was complimenting you saying you're one of the few who can pull it off.

As for me... I know who I'd like to see more pictures of... :wub:

His tiny bit of facial hair.  Only some can pull it off.

Yeah... and I'm definitely not one of them. I seem to only be able to pull off a bare face. :P

thanks BV lol

Heh... leave it me to compliment you anytime you want. :lol:

As for me... I know who I'd like to see more pictures of...  :wub:

Me? Aww... how nice of you... :P