Pictures!

Enzora

I have to say, after reviewing some of the pages in this thread, we have some damn goodlooking guys on here!

With no nipples!!

Good guess, I'm 23 on June 3rd (in three weeks), and yes the 747, 767, A340, and A310 are my fav too! :)

NO. NO. Only the 747 and, to some extent, the 767. No Airbuses, please. Just how we like GM, we ought to be faithful to Boeing and not to Airbus Industries.

Hey Bobino ive ben to mCCarran airport a million times..i hate that place.....a million 3 people in he airport itself (exxagertaion) an du have to wait 3 hours for evrything! now that i movd out of las vegas were usually the only ones in are airport..and you dont have to wait that long...just intil the guy who winds up the rubberbands on the plane finishes...:lol:

Edited by Charger4U

Hey Bobino ive ben to mCCarran airport a million times..i hate that place.....a million 3 people in he airport itself (exxagertaion) an du have to wait 3 hours for evrything!

I think Mc Carran is a trip! All the billboards for all the Vegas shows, trying to figure out where all the tourists are from and riding the little train in between the terminals!

The only thing I can't stand is the MAUVE color that all of the terminals are painted in.

I think Mc Carran is a trip!  All the billboards for all the Vegas shows, trying to figure out where all the tourists are from and riding the little train in between the terminals! 

The only thing I can't stand is the MAUVE color that all of the terminals are painted in.

:blink::lol: ...but "and riding the little train in between the terminals!" hehe i forgot about that..tahts the best part! i remeber when i was reallly young id get mad when my mom or dads flight wasnt on the other side of the train :lol:

ive never flown in a commercial plane but ive ben to Las vegas Northwest airport and me and my dad flew in a private one...he let me fly it too!

Give us 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count!  :lol:

Well, there are actually two members on here that "wow" me when I see them :)

One is Italian and the other, I don't know what he is :)

Paulie, way to go... now everyone who posted a pic is going to tell you his nationality (and you can see which ones like the attention). :lovey:  :smilewide:

I think the one whose nationality he does not know lives within a 50 mile radius of him (L.I.). Geez, he's (Paulie's) made enough comments. :lol:

I think the one whose nationality he does not know lives within a 50 mile radius of him (L.I.).  Geez, he's (Paulie's) made enough comments.  :lol:

Uh, well, it's not like the distance makes a difference... the man is straight! Can't do anything with either of them! :AH-HA_wink:

But I'll just sit back here and be a quiet observer.

Uh, well, it's not like the distance makes a difference

Like they say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Ok, abbastanza scherzare per un pomeriggio, devo partire per la bibblioteca alla scuola percho ho la mia ultima esame serale domani sera prima d'aver un estate completamente LIBERA.

I'm not sure if I've posted this pic:

Posted Image

yeah youve posted it before... but you havent yet posted the camaro humping ones ive heard so much about... *cough*

Ok, abbastanza scherzare per un pomeriggio, devo partire per la bibblioteca alla scuola percho ho la mia ultima esame serale domani sera prima d'aver un estate completamente LIBERA.

In bocca al lupo...

Like they say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Buona fortuna!

Just found this thread. That's me in the avatar. That's my ex boyfriend's decapitated body behind the curtains in my sig.

Grazie.  Penso che e andato bene.  Era meno difficile di quando poteva essere.

Buon sentirsi. Non posso realmente parlare italiano, io uso la traduzione in linea. :D Ero curioso conoscere di che cosa voi e Paolino stavate parlando.

Buon sentirsi. Non posso realmente parlare italiano, io uso la traduzione in linea.  :D Ero curioso conoscere di che cosa voi e Paolino stavate parlando.

me anche, im andando unirsi ed e parlare italiano pure, ugualmente Male non lasceranno voi copiare e la colla nel traduttore del google, qualcuno conosce uno che lascerà voi copiare e la colla in modo da non devo scrivere il tutto a macchina che merda italiana.

i thought this was the picture thread not the "lets talk in italian so noone knows what we're saying" thread... or the "lets use a translator to intrude on other peoples conversations" thread *cough*C4U*cough*

but i could be wrong... :P

Edited by 04monteintimidator

me anche, im andando unirsi ed e parlare italiano pure, ugualmente Male non lasceranno voi copiare e la colla nel traduttore del google, qualcuno conosce uno che lascerà voi copiare e la colla in modo da non devo scrivere il tutto a macchina che merda italiana.

i thought this was the picture thread not the "lets talk in italian so noone knows what we're saying" thread... or the "lets use a translator to intrude on other peoples conversations" thread *cough*C4U*cough*

but i could be wrong... :P

Well, in Charger's defense, he wasn't speaking Italian :AH-HA_wink: He was speaking "online-translatorese" which us teachers frown upon bigtime for their excessive errors. For example he got, "you all to copy the neck" in one point. But "this Italian $h!" came out correctly :lol:

Yo comprendo un poco espanol... muy muy poco

y si, ingles es muy muy bien, es muy facil para comprender... lol

wonderful now we have german courtesy of wmj... all we need is french and russian and we can rename this "the languages of the UN security council" thread lol