Pictures!

Enzora

Here's one of me in Arizona last year. I haven't changed much from that pic, save for a couple of pounds of muscle and I have contacts now.

Posted Image

Oh, Boy not this again. :P

This first one was supposed to be an Ocnblu style blank stare "canid shot" ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

That black crap is.... you guessed it Molten tire rubber fragments. I had my license in my front pocket at the 2004 Burnout Contest and it got dirty and I've never ben able to get it off since.

Posted Image

Ted:

When I was a Chevy salesman at Bill DeLuca Chevy my manager Gregg used to have me crawl into the trunk of an Impala and pop the trunk using the safety release. It was his favorite stupid human trick. If I was around and he was showing an Impala to soemone he would always have me do it. I grinned and bearred it mostly cause I'm such a GM fan I will even ridicule my small stature to help the General out. I've got no shame.

Josh:

Aren't MILFs yummy!?

Hey I said MILF FRIENDS!!! I did not sleep with either one...although the better of the two (yes I know which one it is) is very ummm stacked.

Sixey Eight, I bet you are a good ol' partier bro. I'd love to sit up late at night and share a case with you. Some good times there I can tell!

LOL

Josh: I'm told I'm a very happy drunk but the problem is I get obnoxiosly loud and annoying. About four months ago I was having Absolut shots wiht two buddies and started geting out of control. The last thign i remember was their $h!-eating grins as I drank about five full shots in 3 minutes. Next thing you know I wake up the next morning and I got told my G/F beat the crapp out of me and threw me in the shower to sobber up. I do not rememebr a thing. I had only had like seven shots (empty stomach) but it was enough to make me loos about 14 hours of my life.

The next moring I'm walking around the house like "Who puked here, and there and behind the couch??" Marcia is giving me an evil stare saying "Who do you think you Fu$ktard!?"

That was the only time ever I could not rememerb what happened. :unsure:

Up in Maine (Old Orchard Beach) bakc in College I had som much to drink I fell over and almost landed in the campfire... then walked into a tree a few minutes later.

Ahhhh... good times.

(and yes the one on the right is cute!)

Hey I said MILF FRIENDS!!! I did not sleep with either one...although the better of the two (yes I know which one it is) is very ummm stacked.

No offense to your friend on the left, but the fact that you even consider her a MILF is...umm...well maybe this smiley can explain it better :huh: (dammit, we don't have the smiley that raises the eyebrow anymore so this one will have to do I guess)

68: your experience seems similar to mine...I was on an empty stomach...I was low carbin it so my friend bought some low carb mikes...they tasted like $h! but i still proceeded to drink 3 of them before getting sick of them...I wanted something else...I was ready to give up low carbin it...I would've had some beers but all he had was corona light and I hate corona lite...So he brought me a bunch of vodka shots...a couple were peach...they smelled good...I chased them down with some diet pepsi...so all in all I didn't even taste the vodka really...but I lost count of how many shots I had after number 5...and I dont remember either...I was still conscious but I dont remember what I was doing...all I remember was my friend walking me into the guest room (I was stumbling really...not walking)...she was saying "Ok Nicky, time to go beddy bye now" and I was saying something in some slurred speech and laughing my ass off the entire time...then i remember literally falling on the bed and like a second or 2 after I hit it, I passed out...I ended up waking up like 15 hours later with a massive hangover...

Edited by Nick

I think it was the ILF, not the friends part, that was up for debate, Josh.

BV:

Believe it or not I kept growing after 18... I'm now 5'9" (the G/F says 5'10") but I still have a pretty light build. Although somehow I've gone from 149 to 165 since we had Sofia. :huh:

Eat your vegetables and drink your milk. ;)

Edited by Sixty8panther

Nice to see you on the forum Chris/Brenda/whoever you may be at the moment...judging from the pic it's a guy (not that I can tell, but the hand looks kinda masculine) so I'm assuming it's Chris...

to quote Cozz from CSS

Yea, some guy with a big unit

:P

Nice to see you on the forum Chris/Brenda/whoever you may be at the moment...judging from the pic it's a guy (not that I can tell, but the hand looks kinda masculine) so I'm assuming it's Chris...

to quote Cozz from CSS

Yea, some guy with a big unit

:P

Haha...yes thats me.

<----Chris

Are you smiling because you're gettin' happy with that marble frog?

Great pics, all. You're a good looking group. I had to take my goofball 11th grade pic down and replace it with Batman to stop everyone from getting nauseous. Let's see some more pics!

B)

This is me, my wife, and our baby daughter Sofia on Halloween last year (Soso was less than a month old!):

Posted Image

FWIW I'm dressed as "Larry Potter", Harry Potter's no-good cousin. :wacko: Sofia is playing a jack-o-lantern. My wife appears as herself. :P

Yup.... you guys are right. I got carded for the Lottery about a month ago. I was like WHAT? It's a powerball ticket not a gun!

I'll have my revenge when I'm 97 years old and look like I'm only 89. :P

Mach5:

That's just strange. We also bought a Pumpkin costume ofr our Sofia. :blink: We originally wanted a Bumble Bee costume but couldn't find one small enough.

Here's a pic of myslef wiht the family. (Marcia & litle Sofia)

Posted Image

And the famous shot of Sofia in the Camaro:

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Now this is interesting. 

Enzora that is a very heroic photo of you.  You could be in Hollywood movies.

Well, actually that was taken while i was standing on some playground equipment, but that kind of killed the epic feel, so it got cropped.

Well, here are some pics of me... :D

Disclaimer: These pics were not meant to frighten. However, in the not-so-rare case that they do, BV cannot be held responsible. Olympus, the maker of the digital camera used, can and will be. Their cameras distort images into frightening things. Also, BV cannot be held responsible for the intentional impersonation of previous images displayed in this thread. Satan, BV's evil twin, possesed him to make him do it. So yell at him, not me... er.. I mean BV.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

heh Ill haved some new pics of myself after my back to school bash this weekend. I would have had some during my end of summer bash fronm last weekend but I forgot to turn the auto flash function on my digi cam and was to drunk to figure that out before the next day when all my pics were a big dark blur. thats the result of tapping 2 kegs with 39 people lol.

BV:

After all taht B.S. about you being hideous you look like one of the yuppies from an A&F catalog.

Griff:

Wow, they let you lean on the truck and everything. At the 1991 International Auto Show in Boston I tried to touch the F40 they had behind the ropes and I got yeled at. :P

BV:

After all taht B.S. about you being hideous you look like one of the yuppies from an A&F catalog.

What? ...Me? Yuppie from an A&F catalog? :lol:

I just don't like taking a picture without posing and such since I usually look hideous. And I thought the black & white pic looked awesome. Alot of attitude is shown... I love it. :D:P